• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, ComicPimp said:

That's SpideyOnTilt/NWO/Spectre you silly goose.

How come he has so many user names, newb, you silly goose?

3 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you sold most of your IMSM copies off,  I was always impressed by the amount of copies you own (owned),  and your dedication to collecting that issue. ??

Thanx for the kind words!

I woke up one day and had Sellers Remorse. 

I wanted all of those IMSMS back.

So I started to board them back again.

I am planning a special video feature as Jan. 2018 is the 50th year the great One -Shot was issued. 

Want to have a few models from Film School, etc. Displays and whatnot, but my wife wants me to allow sales!

So things are happening!

CAL still the KING of IMSM !

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

Tell me all about that one shot.  I'll pass it along to the producers of the show I'm on. They're looking to get into documentaries. 

I can bring a Synopsis down to your producer. Just let me know who, when and where and when. Docs don't necessarily have a "--script" per se; they have outlines and SOME scripted Questions and points from the Narrator.

The Documentary Boom of 1995-2006 has run its course and the Markets have corrected themselves.

CAL who knows a little about Cinema....:cool:

Edited by Calamerica
typo - bad keyboard

1 hour ago, Calamerica said:

I can bring a Synopsis down to your producer. Just let me know who, when and where and when. Docs don't necessarily have a "---------script" per se; they have outlines and SOME scripted Questions and points from the Narrator.

The Documentary Boom of 1995-2006 has run its course and the Markets have corrected themselves.

CAL who knows a little about Cinema....:cool:

Come to Warner Brothers tommorow. Burbank. We have a late call so I'm thinking 1-2pm. Gate 8 on Forest Lawn Drive.  Black guy named Marvin works the gate. Ask for Madge. Stage 16.

Cal don't start telling the producers what sells and what doesn't and how to do their job just yet. Give it a day or two.  

You still haven't given me the skinny on that one shot comic. Gotta tell my producers something to wet their whistle and get this project green-lit. Give me something Cal. Give me something. 

BTW, are you SAG? They're asking. I guess they can grandfather you in if your not. 

Edited by NoMan

17 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I want to thank the person that messaged me about this thread.  I am stuck here watching a bloodborne pathogen training video.

Same video for the past 20 years.

This is a much better way to pass the time.

Hey, at least you only have to watch it once a year. On occasions when my office mate has the day off, I have to go to the trainings, set up the projector, turn on the dvd, and watch it several times in a single day. 

It's a living, I guess.

all the time wasted by responding, posting, and all other activities associated with this transaction are not helping anyone in any way.

Most of us would have just said screw it-- cancel the order, block the bidder, perhaps report them on the ebay blocked thread.

But this Cal---- and we are living in Cal's world

But hey-- if this is your idea of entertainment, by all means.....carry on.

26 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

all the time wasted by responding, posting, and all other activities associated with this transaction are not helping anyone in any way.

Most of us would have just said screw it-- cancel the order, block the bidder, perhaps report them on the ebay blocked thread.

But this Cal---- and we are living in Cal's world

But hey-- if this is your idea of entertainment, by all means.....carry on.

This is my idea of entertainment.