• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

all the time wasted by responding, posting, and all other activities associated with this transaction are not helping anyone in any way.

Most of us would have just said screw it-- cancel the order, block the bidder, perhaps report them on the ebay blocked thread.

But this Cal---- and we are living in Cal's world

But hey-- if this is your idea of entertainment, by all means.....carry on.

What is the ONE REASON I started three(3) Threads...

CAL who is extremely busy today thus more direct...:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:
22 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

One of my early, hacky, Photoshops of Cal:

Calamerica-vs-Kid3_zps9937b046.gif.825ee706041a73a141bf5c38299ba9c8.gif

:applause:

Does anyone remember the story of Cal getting a beat-down from a 14 year-old kid at a con?  I am going to see if I can find that thread.

4 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Does anyone remember the story of Cal getting a beat-down from a 14 year-old kid at a con?  I am going to see if I can find that thread.

Getting close...

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/283600-has-anyone-ever-seen-a-fight-at-a-con/?do=findComment&comment=6475977

3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

CAL did NOT get the beat down from anyone, let alone that snot-nosed kid that I SHOULD have destroyed...

CAL who hates fact-twisters...:sumo:

6 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Cal I had a PA by gate 8 here at WB so you and my producers could hear your Iron Man/ Submariner one shot doc pitch. Told you to be here between 1 and 2pm and you were a no-show.  

No good Cal. 

Oh no....

1yzapz.jpg

16 hours ago, NoMan said:

Come to Warner Brothers tommorow. Burbank. We have a late call so I'm thinking 1-2pm. Gate 8 on Forest Lawn Drive.  Black guy named Marvin works the gate. Ask for Madge. Stage 16.

Cal don't start telling the producers what sells and what doesn't and how to do their job just yet. Give it a day or two.  

You still haven't given me the skinny on that one shot comic. Gotta tell my producers something to wet their whistle and get this project green-lit. Give me something Cal. Give me something. 

BTW, are you SAG? They're asking. I guess they can grandfather you in if your not. 

Are you Madge? I always figured "noman" could be a woman. We need more women on the boards.

8 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Are you Madge? I always figured "noman" could be a woman. We need more women on the boards.

At the end of a John landus, joe Dante skit film from the late 80s, "see you next Wednesday" or something like that there is a parody promo for the 60s Universal Studios tour. "Come to the tour and ask for Madge!" 

Thats where I got it from. Sorry I'm not a woman.

edit: the film was Amazon Women on the Moon

Edited by NoMan

5 minutes ago, NoMan said:

At the end of a John landus, joe Dante skit film from the late 80s, "see you next Wednesday" or something like that there is a parody promo for the 60s Universal Studios tour. "Come to the tour and ask for Madge!" 

Thats where I got it from. Sorry I'm not a woman.

Ah, I see, I like using "So long and thanks for all the fish" occasionally, same idea;). Welcome in any case!

8 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Ah, I see, I like using "So long and thanks for all the fish" occasionally, same idea;). Welcome in any case!

My wife is a woman and encourages, often demanding, some of my comic purchases. (Some rather large).  

So she's a she and she's kinda "on the boards." So that should count for the finer sex population around here

14 minutes ago, NoMan said:

My wife is a woman and encourages, often demanding, some of my comic purchases. (Some rather large).  

So she's a she and she's kinda "on the boards." So that should count for the finer sex population around here

Please invite her to sign up:)