• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, newshane said:

No problem. My eBay ID is: layethfire 

Thank you for that. I had to block you as to keep you from being hired by my Snowflake enemies to slam negatives on my account. Just business. But I DID tale a quick look at what you sell.

I see Spawns, CGCd. You would have LOVED my Spawn CGC MINT 9.9!Went for close to 1K, I sent it in back in the day. I bought a SECOND Spawn # 1 CGC 9.9 for $50 at a Swap Meet, and he went for $885-ish.

CAL who is waiting for the next Spawn reboot...

Just now, Calamerica said:

Thank you for that. I had to block you as to keep you from being hired by my Snowflake enemies to slam negatives on my account. Just business. But I DID tale a quick look at what you sell.

I see Spawns, CGCd. You would have LOVED my Spawn CGC MINT 9.9!Went for close to 1K, I sent it in back in the day. I bought a SECOND Spawn # 1 CGC 9.9 for $50 at a Swap Meet, and he went for $885-ish.

CAL who is waiting for the next Spawn reboot...

I already own a Spawn 1 in CGC 9.9 and like you I am waiting for the next Spawn reboot. 

Glad you turned a profit. Mine will likely stay in my collection forever. 

If you ever run across a 10.0 I may have to unblock you (who am I kidding, I haven't even blocked you...yet). :p 

Happy hunting Cal. 

20 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I can't wait. I'm really bored at work. I look around at all these cameras, lights, sound gear, wardrobe, talent and wish we could film you. Film you doing anything. 

That can be arranged. PM me!

CAL the Ham!

6 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

That can be arranged. PM me!

CAL the Ham!

No PM with Noman! All discussions with Noman and Cal will be public. 

To answer your PMd questions: I'm a player in Hollywood. I can make you famous Cal. I need one of your Iron Man/Submariner one shot books first as a goodwill gesture.  

BTW, is it a good story/art in that book?

Edited by NoMan

4 minutes ago, NoMan said:

No PM with Noman! All discussions with Noman and Cal will be public. 

To answer your PMd questions: I'm a player in Hollywood. I can make you famous Cal. I need one of your Iron Man/Submariner one shot books first as a goodwill gesture.  

BTW, is it a good story/art in that book?

Okay I am game. What can you offer?

CAL is curious...

Just now, NoMan said:

Starlets, fame, fortune, platform for your "talents."

And lots and lots of copies of Dazzler #1. 

Forget the dames. I'll take as may of those Dazzler 1's you have!

CAL does Bronze when the famine is here( and it IS here for High grades SA/GA)...:news:

3 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Forget the dames. I'll take as may of those Dazzler 1's you have!

CAL does Bronze when the famine is here( and it IS here for High grades SA/GA)...:news:

Except you think mid grade is HG. Really confusing