• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

Lunch break wasted. 

Now I have a headache. 

But at least I have a few names to add to my personal list of people to avoid. 

Two problems with eBay...just to begin...

1. Winning buyers who don't pay. 

2. Sellers who use stock photos and insist on ridiculous terms when they are too lazy to provide an accurate grade or edit their listings. 

Oh yeah...and I know the time changed and all...but is it FRIDAY and someone just didn't tell me? 

2 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:
7 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Oh My! Now that's uncalled for....

Saw that.. definitely uncalled for

Not really.

Also, Cal already said the same thing to somebody else in this thread, albeit in slightly different words.

Just now, newshane said:

Lunch break wasted. 

Now I have a headache. 

But at least I have a few names to add to my personal list of people to avoid. 

Two problems with eBay...just to begin...

1. Winning buyers who don't pay. 

2. Sellers who use stock photos and insist on ridiculous terms when they are too lazy to provide an accurate grade or edit their listings. 

Oh yeah...and I know the time changed and all...but is it FRIDAY and someone just didn't tell me? 

Glad I gave you your headache. So Snowflakish! Now can you return the favor and tell ME what your ID's are so I can avoid YOU?

CAL who fights fair...

Just now, Lazyboy said:

Not really.

Also, Cal already said the same thing to somebody else in this thread, albeit in slightly different words.

Which is allowed.

4 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Yeah, circa Incredible Hulk 437.

That's a modern drek issue? YECCK!

CAL who has the sense to stick to his age, the GOLDEN/SILVER age...

Just now, NoMan said:

Can someone please post a link to the video footage of Cal standing in front of a chalkboard explaining economics to all of us. 

Thanks.  

Can't you clowns wait until I get my Patreon account set up and make me some coin there? YouTube is dead...

CAL who gave up on YouTube quite sometime ago...

2 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

That's a modern drek issue? YECCK!

CAL who has the sense to stick to his age, the GOLDEN/SILVER age...

I knew you wouldn't get that reference.

But bashing Peter David's Hulk run is an executable offense. Report to the gallows at once!

Just now, Calamerica said:

Can't you clowns wait until I get my Patreon account set up and make me some coin there? YouTube is dead...

CAL who gave up on YouTube quite sometime ago...

I can't wait. I'm really bored at work. I look around at all these cameras, lights, sound gear, wardrobe, talent and wish we could film you. Film you doing anything. 

1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

I knew you wouldn't get that reference.

But bashing Peter David's Hulk run is an executable offense. Report to the gallows at once!

DillyDilly!

15 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Glad I gave you your headache. So Snowflakish! Now can you return the favor and tell ME what your ID's are so I can avoid YOU?

CAL who fights fair...

No problem. My eBay ID is: layethfire