• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

In case anybody needs an explanation for Cal's need to speak in third person - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illeism

And Cal can also be found here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

1 minute ago, blazingbob said:

Bob who thinks Cal doesn't know how to spell or doesn't read what he posts.  What "Inn" are you in right now?  

I have a bad keyboard. I know that is not much of any excuse/reason, but even after careful typing, once I hit submit, things are still messed up.

Hit-or-miss CAL 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Make sure you link my 2nd Thread re: Good news from CGC competitor...

CAL who may as well score as much as possible to run up the final score lol 

Just now, comicquant said:

I can reach my shoes but I sound like I’m in a Lamaze class...

Who else do you know can post stock photos, stil get 100% Feedbacks, get a great email from someone who bought a $340 comic from you, defy CGC with their Presser service, convince WITH A GUARANTEE to submit anyway, and come back with EXACT grade as advertised despite STOCK PHOTO, and get Stu and others kicked off here? Point that person out to me and I will befriend him/her today!

CAL setting the record straight...

2 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Wait,  if I'm not mistaken, didn't this guy predict the last superbowl score correctly in advance? 

Cal - Who is nostradamus?

That was the Seattle/Denver. I also predicted the OVERTIME and won some coin with that. Glad you remembered.

CAL who is having a down year this year w/ NFL but will bounce back as always...

6 minutes ago, Calamerica said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Make sure you link my 2nd Thread re: Good news from CGC competitor...

CAL who may as well score as much as possible to run up the final score lol 

Yes Cal, all the self-admiration is in there.

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

never !

Correct! And proud of that and brags about that at every chance!

CAL who really might be from that other planet...

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yes Cal, all the self-admiration is in there.

Yes. It starts with having something or certain qualities to admire...

CAL not too good at subtlety...

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Might? Show the newer people the purple suit;)

Now THAT'S a great suggestion! However, i have to find those great pics, MOST that were taken/shared by the CGC Forumites! lol

" This is gonna be GREAT!" - Flounder in Animal House

CAL who has Animal House in his Top Ten movies of all-time!!! 

For those that have not been around for awhile you are in for a short lived treat.  Cal is like a rain storm in the desert - causes all kinds of issues for a short time and then you don't see him around for awhile.  Get in your questions and comments now before he disappears for the next year or so.

51 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

That is NOW. But you HAVE bought from me in the past. I have bought from you too. Can't recall the Issues, but we HAVE done business before. You can deny all you want, but we both know the TRUTH.

CAL who also understands that the TRUTH concept is kryptonite to many here...

I have only sold 3 books in my whole life , and you are not one of them. So TRUTH is not you forte'.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I have only sold 3 books in my whole life , and you are not one of them. So TRUTH is not you forte'.

Could CAL have made a mistake? If so, is CAL not the omni-potent being we all thought he was? Could this be the real CAL or is it merely an impostor?

Find out on the next episode of...

Dragon Ball CGC!

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Maybe Oak is right. However, I KNOW I have BOUGHT from him, which makes this worse than any error I committed.

CAL dislikes those who takes CAL's coin, then bashes him later. Bites the hands that feed them. Like the NFL thugs...

2 minutes ago, rebelpk said:
5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Could CAL have made a mistake? If so, is CAL not the omni-potent being we all thought he was? Could this be the real CAL or is it merely an impostor?

Find out on the next episode of...

Dragon Ball CGC!

Man, you do a great Stan Lee! (thumbsu