• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Watching you guys ruminate on OG was the best Christmas present of all!

Yes comicdonna is one of the the original gangsters of the boards (to me)

Gangster,  now I get it!

Got mine from someone in CT, now I have to fight the temptation not to open yet :ohnoez:

Edited by Azkaban

16 hours ago, wombat said:

I just sent a nasty note to the company I ordered some of the items from. They marked it as shipped 5 days ago. Tracking shows it hasn't been picked up yet.  :frustrated:

I got a response back saying it was definitely shipped, they don't know why tracking is showing it hasn't been picked up. And they have to give it more time before they would ship it again.  Probably the worst possible outcome at this point.  :sorry:

2 hours ago, CAHokie said:

I’m sure your person will understand. You didn’t wait until the last minute or anything and tried as best as you could. It was beyond your control. 

+1 

Not your fault

Just packed my gift up, shipping priority mail in state... so it should be there Wednesday.  After doing this for 3-4 years I finally remembered to write "gift inside is wrapped, box is safe to open" on the outside of the package this year.  Which just proves that, if you give me a simple task, and once I fail at it 3 or 4 times... I'll nail it! Because, you know, I'm dense but I'm not THAT dense... lol