• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
8 8

189 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mccollect said:

My gifts were from miraclemet,

I will be opening them  tomorrow!! Great job with wrapping!!

Think it will be full of Alex Schomburg covers??!?!

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

My secret Santa Wolverine 180 sent me 4 heavy, and I mean heavy boxes.

20171213_154547.jpg

Nothin' but bricks! :tonofbricks:

11 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Thank you Keith, you hit it outta the park.

I have always wanted to get the U.K. Vampirella 1-4 and that Dracula 1.

I am in tears right now.:cloud9:

You are very welcome. Thank you for the kind words and personal message. Glad your happy. Merry Christmas to you.

Gonna open mine up now since I am leaving early am tomorrow to visit family and wont have a chance. 

6 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Since our family opens wrapped presents on Christmas Eve, I could not resist opening my (nicely wrapped) Secret Santa gift first.  :whee:

A big thank you to Mike (Board name Dormian) for this wonderful Dash Martin rendition of Neal Adams' iconic Batman 251 cover!!  

Thanks again Mike!!  :cloud9:

Secret Santa 2017.jpg

Dash Martin Sketch cover.jpg

That is pretty sweet. Nice job and great gift

3 hours ago, comicdonna said:

Christmas Eve, we each open 1 present.  I just so happened to get my Secret Santa present.  :insane:  I was very pleased to find 4 nice Batman books from DocHoppus182 He did a great job finding out what I really wanted.  There was also a handmade card. 

Thank you so much.  :smile:

secret%20santa%20005.jpg

secret%20santa%20004.jpg

You are very welcome!  I hope you enjoy them.  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

15 hours ago, Bird said:

A big thanks to @Azkaban for the awesome SS gift! I am getting things together for the first arrivals later today and had to move my SS box away from the tree. I decided to open the packing box and then the interior box was, well, I couldn't help myself!

DR0PYTLX4AAuuek.jpg

This is an upgrade from my 9.2 and I have a nice display of Moebius slabs under the tv in my hobby room that I can now put this in! Thanks a ton. It is awesome awesome awesome. I decided to be very very specific on my requests (and many general suggestions as well) and this was one of the nicer ones on there so I really appreciate the gift azkaban! You rock!

You are more than welcome, it's my pleasure. Hope you have a great Christmas :foryou:

Opened up my gift from @WEBHEAD (Paul), thanks I really needed a very, very nice copy of Uncanny 244 and you nailed it (thumbsu also one of my favorite characters looks like a signed copy :applause:

5a4091ec4ae49_SS17.thumb.JPG.fbcddb7a28d6c88266e659c59cc04627.JPG