• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

But seriously 

I'm looking forward to seeing this now, I usually take my brother to these kinds of things

Hopefully he'll risk missing one episode of the last season of Criminal Minds.....

36 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Sounds like a bunch of meaningless buzzwords. Smells like woke hype instead of criticism of any substance.

It's a social embargo lift: not a full review embargo lift just yet.

That's why more than a few note 'review coming soon'.

26 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Oh Yes, I'm not missing seeing this movie.  Margot Robbie is worth the price of admission alone. 

I think Margot Robbie is absolutely gorgeous. Somehow the outfit she wears in most of this film turns me off and I don't find her attractive in that look which is very strange.

I plan to see this film but I am going into it with low expectations as so far I don't like anything in the trailers.

9 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Comparing to Charlie's Angels... Yikes...

You didn't realize, but a large film reviewer (Grace Randolph) has been pushing the message this is a repeat of Charlie's Angels because it is a female action movie.

Because - you know - female action films are restricted to one film, no matter years of comic books. :bigsmile:

Just now, Bosco685 said:

You forgot 'RH' there for 'In My Repeated Humble Opinion'.

:baiting:

Have I commented on her cosplay performance before?

I know that I constantly trash this movie, because it's obviously garbage, but I don't recall talking much about her rendition of this character.

Keep track of these things for me, bro.

Just now, Bosco685 said:

You didn't realize, but a large film reviewer (Grace Randolph) has been pushing the message this is a repeat of Charlie's Angels because it is a female action movie.

Because - you know - female action films are restricted to one film, no matter years of comic books. :bigsmile:

Grace is insufferable, but Charlie's Angels is probably a better film.