• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRDS OF PREY starring Margot Robbie (2020?)
1 1

1,068 posts in this topic

Coward? I never said that?   It's clear there's an overwhelming amount of positive reviews.  I mean if you take a step back, you'll notice that no one in their right mind would give a negative review to a movie directed by a Chinese woman with a main cast of diverse females and a bad guy who is gay.  God help the guy who wrote that bad review.  He'll be labeled a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  

He's brave to go that route rather than to follow the sheep.   

Also, sorry for posting my opinion on the link regarding the topic at hand.   I forgot this is only to be looked at as a positive thing.  

Edited by devilsrain

47 minutes ago, devilsrain said:

Coward? I never said that?   It's clear there's an overwhelming amount of positive reviews.  I mean if you take a step back, you'll notice that no one in their right mind would give a negative review to a movie directed by a Chinese woman with a main cast of diverse females and a bad guy who is gay.  God help the guy who wrote that bad review.  He'll be labeled a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  

He's brave to go that route rather than to follow the sheep.   

Also, sorry for posting my opinion on the link regarding the topic at hand.   I forgot this is only to be looked at as a positive thing.  

I think you misunderstood. nobody said 'NO - NO, be positive!" :baiting: :foryou:

If you look at the Indian critic I posted where he gave two ratings (fan vs critic), he had some really strong issues with portions of the film. But I didn't act like he had overcome some massive hurdle to do it. It is just a too frequent pattern here when a DC film comes up, people rush in to bash it. Look at the folks that ate crow of Joker. Billion dollars-plus and awards o-plenty.

But to say he had guts over posting a negative, I just asked what the rationale was with that statement. And if anyone posting positives are cowards.

I'm in line and should get in...

They said that they haven't passed any comics out at the past few screenings...

It's cold and damp out today.... almost didn't come, but said that I would so ...

Also my LCS is offering a free showing next Tuesday, if you come by and pick up tickets...

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's cold and damp out today.... almost didn't come, but said that I would so ...

Also my LCS is offering a free showing next Tuesday, if you come by and pick up tickets...

Don't forget - you have to post everything is warm and bright and wonderful with the weather.

:rulez:

Why does margot Robbie not wear glasses in this film?

Does going into a vat of chemicals give you instant lasik?

JK 

Hoping I get over the cold that I've had for almost 2 weeks....

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Are they handing out any Batman Adventures #12 in the line :takeit:

23 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Are they handing out any Batman Adventures #12 in the line :takeit:

... no comics  @Bosco685... so no bags and boards...

They gave out hammer pins... and pink and blue fake pony tails... I just got pins 

20200205_181908.jpg

20200205_183233.jpg