• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which key issues that are currently undervalued in your opinion?
8 8

278 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, boomtown said:

Really liked that series also, glad Mantlo decided to wrap up all the loose ends in Marvel Two in One.

Yeah, you know it's been years since I read this issue and I've never read the entire run so I checked Scully's history online. Nice to see Marvel used his character beyond this original series. He currently resides in Weirdworld AFAIK...

On 2/22/2018 at 6:43 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

Michael B Jordan played the role of a lifetime when he played Killmonger.  Some say up there with Heath Ledger as the Joker. I guess you haven't seen Black Panther the movie yet? :baiting:

Killmonger-Michael-B-Jordan-Heath-Ledger-Joker-The-Source.jpg

That was his role of a lifetime? He was horrible. He's a rigid, static actor who portrays fake emotion. Thank goodness the character writing and other actors helped him limp along.

"good....move"

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

That was his role of a lifetime? He was horrible. He's a rigid, static actor who portrays fake emotion. Thank goodness the character writing and other actors helped him limp along.

"good....move"

Michael B. Jordan is getting universally praised as the star of the Black Panther movie. His role of Killmonger is considered the best portrayal of a movie superhero villian since Heath Ledger as Joker. Sorry mate, but you are definately in the minority with that review you just gave. I respect your opinion but

please take further discussion of his acting abilities to the 

Black Panther official movie thread

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/345863-black-panther-official-movie-thread-11317/

We don't want this to turn this thread into a back n forth discussion of how good he was. This thread is about 

Which key issues that are currently undervalued in your opinion.

:foryou:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

4 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Michael B. Jordan is getting universally praised as the star of the Black Panther movie. His role of Killmonger is considered the best portrayal of a movie superhero villian since Heath Ledger as Joker. Sorry mate, but you are definately in the minority with that review you just gave. I respect your opinion but

please take further discussion of his acting abilities to the 

Black Panther official movie thread

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/345863-black-panther-official-movie-thread-11317/

We don't want this to turn this thread into a back n forth discussion of how good he was. This thread is about 

Which key issues that are currently undervalued in your opinion.

:foryou:

Yes, we all know what value an opinion can hold.

The star of the movie was not in it. He was behind the lens. And M'Baku and Shuri have received more praise from what I have seen.

At any rate, Jungle Action #6 should be on the decline now.

25 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

The star of the movie was not in it. He was behind the lens. And M'Baku and Shuri have received more praise from what I have seen.

Better not!  I've not listed the copy I got last weekend for $5 yet.  Missed you at Great Lakes - you go to the Dayton show instead?

Edited by 1Cool

6 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Went to Great Lakes Saturday. Very slim pickings.

Good - didn't think I left much in the room after buying all day Friday and Saturday morning.

5 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Ha, I don't think there was much to be had but the one guy with $0.50 bins. I was there when they opened Saturday.

I was there at 8:30 AM and left at 10:00 AM when the masses were arriving but I really only went back to get the Avengers 1 I was eye balling all day Friday.  I though Matt still had some deals left Saturday but I ran out of box diving energy.

14 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I was there at 8:30 AM and left at 10:00 AM when the masses were arriving but I really only went back to get the Avengers 1 I was eye balling all day Friday.  I though Matt still had some deals left Saturday but I ran out of box diving energy.

Avengers #1, nice!

838920.jpg

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Jungle action #6 is first solo panther anyways , right ?

18 minutes ago, boomtown said:

It's a reprint of Avengers #62, first appearance of Man-Ape.

I bought a vg- reader copy a long time ago, I thought that I was at least getting original material...the jungle action#5

What stinks is that there was a VF copy of #6 next to my #5 reader but I didn't pick the#6 up because it didn't look like a continuation ???

Edited by ADAMANTIUM