• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

I loved Time Tunnel as a kid ... i will never forget the episode with the bees !!

Or Lee Meriwether or should that be Miss Kitka? If you watch the movie as she is looking into the periscope there's no hiding what the Riddler is thinking Meow!<3

images.jpg.237791cb1aed8a23aa7d9ce7fe87d3cc.jpgebea830dea7403268e8bec39437704d8.jpg.689616f3e4f79aeacc997863b7e8a547.jpg

13 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

My favorite TV show as a teen and still one of my favorites ,..!! i own all the season 1 thru 7 boxed sets !

vy0w2dm9rrsd0amrvigi.jpg

I have always wanted to watch this series. Any good episodes or seasons to recommend? They are all on Amazon Prime.

5 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Any good episodes or seasons to recommend?

Yes the 1-3 seasons are very good I loved Barbara Bain and her husband Martin Landau should you choose to accept, although I would dis-avow you from this thread if you do.:) 

Edited by tv horror

10 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:
On 4/12/2018 at 7:37 PM, 1950's war comics said:

I have always wanted to watch this series. Any good episodes or seasons to recommend? They are all on Amazon Prime.

All the first year episodes are good ,,... including the superb entry titled "The Carriers"

but i have always been partial to and would recommend the season four episode called "Submarine"

Image result for mission impossible submarine

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

the greatest Bond movie was From Russia with love!

A masterpiece also !! ALL the 60's Bonds were GREAT 

i will never forget seeing a double feature ..Thunderbolt and You only live twice at the theater as a young boy around 1968 !

Bond in comics and strips (not the girls) awwww.. As you love the 50's you should try to get the Bond omnibus volumes I have them all and they are fantastic reading and it's uncanny how much the Bond in the strips looks like Connery. Also a bit of trivia did you know Patrick McGoohan suggested him for the role.

6203330.jpg.5bec0988814f1056ca5722995ca3b208.jpg11547a00d22d79bc4df99059d2a4610d.jpg.7c91847f8e9c0bb0fea054b4cedfcb04.jpg200px-Showcase_-_Dr_No_(1963).jpg.4fcf600b41901db84cb445f01088f90f.jpg

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Bond in comics and strips (not the girls) awwww.. As you love the 50's you should try to get the Bond omnibus volumes I have them all and they are fantastic reading and it's uncanny how much the Bond in the strips looks like Connery. Also a bit of trivia did you know Patrick McGoohan suggested him for the role.

Great stuff tv horror ! no i didn't know any of that ! i imagine that whoever McGoohan recommended would be a solid choice .....

Do you have Showcase #43 ??  that one is a very popular issue !