• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

MrHorror ther are some deleted scenes that are worth watching from the 1986 Fly movie with Jeff goldblum 

I alternate ending an other good deleted scene on YouTube  have you saw them..?⁉️?

26 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

MrHorror ther are some deleted scenes that are worth watching from the 1986 Fly movie with Jeff goldblum 

I alternate ending an other good deleted scene on YouTube  have you saw them..?⁉️?

No however I'll give them a watch anything with Ms Davis is always worth the watching.

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

I hope you own that "Farmers Daughter" comic as that one is one fire and probably worth $350.00 or so.....

:flipbait:

I did go with a farmers daughter once does that count? She had the face of a pig and laugh of a horse but worst of all she was a bit of a cow. (Oh boy I am going to get in trouble for that joke).:) No offence meant.<3

On 6/17/2018 at 4:05 PM, tv horror said:

I did go with a farmers daughter once does that count? She had the face of a pig and laugh of a horse but worst of all she was a bit of a cow. (Oh boy I am going to get in trouble for that joke).:) No offence meant.<3

Haha that is funny one???