• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, creaturefan95 said:

I watched Tales from the Crypt late last night for the first time :fear:

Did you see the Creature covers on the last page it might interest you. As for these EC related movies I thought Crypt was the better of the two followed by Vault what annoyed me about Vault was the end of "Midnight Mess" just having the punchline as a still shot which I thought ruined the shock ending. 

tftcv4p1.jpg

21 hours ago, tv horror said:

Some of those Halloween masks go for a fair amount of money, as for Ireland and Halloween it originated here and was known as Samhain, it was the night were the dead could cross over into the living World. Many a story were told of witches and goblins banshee and ghosts and of course the infamous Jack O'Lantern. Both DC and Marvel had their own versions of Jack one good the other bad, however the true Jack was a murdering swine who murdered by his lantern's light.  Here is a rare meeting of the two in comic form.

1382.jpg

Flaming head jack o lantern is a lame rip off of the green goblin‼️???

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

@tv horror....

where does the headless horseman rank as far as monsters go , in your book ??

Image result for headless horseman comic Image result for headless horseman comic

Well I do know that we have a lot of legless horsemen here in Ireland but then again the Irish love their drink.:) Actually Belfast has its own legend of a headless horseman his name is Galloper Thompson he was the boogeyman to get children off the streets after dark. They say that he would be seen riding through the city on his way to the linen mills he owned. I never saw him however I did once hear a horse trotting and as it got closer to where I was standing it got louder. This happened on a frosty morning while I was on night shift as a security guard and I could see nothing but my Dobermann went mad barking. P.S if I did not have the dog with me I would have been home locked up for the night, the firm I was guarding was an old mill! I'll tell you about another incident sometime which was just as creepy.