• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

when they weren't out saving the world from the bad guys,... Superman, Batman and Robin sure had time to play lots of games together lol 

boy sure is windy at this ballgame                seldom seen "hoops" cover                     (they let Robin win again)

Image result for worlds finest comic 15 Image result for worlds finest comic 21Image result for worlds finest comic 45

Edited by 1950's war comics

44 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

when they weren't out saving the world from the bad guys,... Superman, Batman and Robin sure had time to play lots of games together lol 

boy sure is windy at this ballgame                seldom seen "hoops" cover                     (they let Robin win again)

Image result for worlds finest comic 15 Image result for worlds finest comic 21Image result for worlds finest comic 45

I think that they are just ROBIN him of his win.

17 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Neat-o worlds finest fishing cover !!                          tennis                                                        and track (they let Robin win lol )

Related image         Image result for baseball comic book         Related image

Superman looks like Dean Martin in that track cover, that means that Batman is really Jerry Lewis?

22 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

the policeman looks just like Stan Lee did in his 70's and even today !! kind of old to be a policeman.....

panel from Amazing Fantasy # 15

Stan's a Watcher so who knows?

Edited by tv horror

6 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

AF15 ...  first appearance of the fugitive who killed uncle Ben ...

did he ever get out of jail ?? or did he die ?? i can't remember ??

I think he opened a Taco stand after he got out and mysteriously left one day to look for a black rock that should not have been there or so the story goes from my friend Andy down  by  the waters off the Mexican resort of Zihuatanejo. 

FCC-Shawshank-Redemption-Hope.jpg

13 hours ago, tv horror said:

I always thought his name sounded like a song "A Fin fang fin fang a fin fang foom."

On the Ning Nang Nong, where the treetops bong, and the monkeys all say boo!

17 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Neat-o worlds finest fishing cover !!                          tennis                                                        and track (they let Robin win lol )

Related image         Image result for baseball comic book         Related image

Wow I never seen that world finest had the sports theme covers they aregreat‼️‼️?