• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deaderer than dead?
5 5

258 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Your continued, relentless desire for acknowledgement and validation borders on the obsessive. Doesn't surprise me in the least that they are ignoring you. 

And this from the man who had the avatar "what's wrong with Jerkfro?"?

Poor Jerkfro / Jeffro / Whateverfro - always sour, always boring, always missing the point by a country mile. 

29 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
1 hour ago, Jerkfro said:

Your continued, relentless desire for acknowledgement and validation borders on the obsessive. Doesn't surprise me in the least that they are ignoring you. 

And this from the man who had the avatar "what's wrong with Jerkfro?"?

Poor Jerkfro / Jeffro / Whateverfro - always sour, always boring, always missing the point by a country mile. 

Sure, Sparky sure. You just keep titling at those windmills. Gives you something to do I suppose. 

Edited by Jerkfro

1 minute ago, Jerkfro said:

Sure, Sparky sure. You just keep titling at those windmills. Gives you something to do I suppose

I will. And you carry on being boring. You're very good at it. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:
2 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Sure, Sparky sure. You just keep titling at those windmills. Gives you something to do I suppose

I will. And you carry on being boring. You're very good at it.

Ouch. With an insult like that I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. Such rapier wit

Ouch. With an insult like that I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. Such rapier wit

Thanks. I'm surprised you can't sleep though. Have you tried reading your own posts? They send everyone else to sleep.

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't think marwood is trying to insult.... he might feel insulted... and with good reason. (shrug)

But it is a lot less deaderer than it was about two hours ago, right?

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't think marwood is trying to insult.... he might feel insulted... and with good reason. (shrug)

A discerning post! Thanks Adamantium. Don't sully yourself though. Jerkfro hasn't liked me from day one. He's one of those deserving types who thinks he speaks for everyone. He doesn't, but hasn't worked it out yet. 

@Architecht @Scott =) Please drop everything regardless of importance and put yourselves on 24 hour stand by so that you can address Sparky's obsessive concerns whenever he pings you.   

@Architecht @Scott =) stop ignoring people then maybe we won't have to badger you and have to then listen to Borefro lament his loss of board status. 

@Get Marwood & I

To be honest, I've pm'd Architect, and he has responded in a quickly fashion. :foryou:

The other day posts in bronze: when I would go to the first unread post and then go back to the topic listing, all the other unread topics would all be marked as read! I pm'd Architect about it to allow him to respond on his own time. He did. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Get Marwood & I

To be honest, I've pm'd Architect, and he has responded in a quickly fashion. :foryou:

The other day posts in bronze: when I would go to the first unread post and then go back to the topic listing, they would all be marked as read! I pm'd Architect about it to allow him to respond on his own time. He did. 

6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ok Blowie. You're a tool.  x 20. 

So are you and so am I.

3 dj's and we're on the go, shadrach, meshak, obendigo! Check y'all later I'm out hunting comics, let you know if I find anything:foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

So are you and so am I.

3 dj's and we're on the go, shadrach, meshak, obendigo! Check y'all later I'm out hunting comics, let you know if I find anything:foryou:

:wishluck:

5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
7 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

If someone told me I was being a tool, I'd laugh it off.

If 20 people told me I was being a tool, then it's time for some introspection. 

Ok Blowie. You're a tool.  x 20. 

Wow, you are defensive. If you're going to constantly and continuously infect the boards with everything that the powers that be are not doing (according to you) then maybe you should expect some people to call you on it. Either that or grow a thicker skin.  

Wow, you are defensive. If you're going to constantly and continuously infect the boards with everything that the powers that be are not doing (according to you) then maybe you should expect some people to call you on it. Either that or grow a thicker skin.  

As I said earlier, a country mile.