• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK PANTHER 2 directed by Ryan Coogler (TBD)
8 8

829 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2022 at 2:32 AM, D84 said:

I'll catch it on blu-ray. There is no way I'm seeing an almost 3 hour movie without the ability to pause it and pee.

Yes, my prostate is influencing my movie going decisions.

Did it want to see Black Adam instead? 

i've developed a new fun thing on the movie forum; i readjust the page so i can't see the far left, just the text block.  i read the post, and then i guess whether the author will have a d.c. avatar.  i'm hotter than bryce harper in my success rate.  try it!!

On 10/31/2022 at 11:29 AM, Straw-Man said:

i've developed a new fun thing on the movie forum; i readjust the page so i can't see the far left, just the text block.  i read the post, and then i guess whether the author will have a d.c. avatar.  i'm hotter than bryce harper in my success rate.  try it!!

Are you implying bias without any supporting evidence again?

On 10/31/2022 at 11:29 AM, Straw-Man said:

Honestly it works the other way as well.

On 10/31/2022 at 4:07 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

Honestly it works the other way as well.

AMEN!

"MCU is practically perfect" or "That wasn't even in the same class as MCU films" comes up and you know exactly who those people are. Including when they tag-team DC or Sony Marvel threads for who can drop the best burn of the week.

But let's talk about those toxic DC fans. :drumroll:

On 10/31/2022 at 4:25 PM, Bosco685 said:

AMEN!

"MCU is practically perfect" or "That wasn't even in the same class as MCU films" comes up and you know exactly who those people are. Including when they tag-team DC or Sony Marvel threads for who can drop the best burn of the week.

But let's talk about those toxic DC fans. :drumroll:

I'm not toxic. I'm an :censored:hole-American.