• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK PANTHER 2 directed by Ryan Coogler (TBD)
8 8

829 posts in this topic

On 10/27/2022 at 10:58 AM, thegiftedone45 said:

Same.  What really blows is I wanted to see a Storm/Black Panther relationship on screen and now that won't happen.

Or, we will get it. It just won't be the comic-accurate pairing we expect. This is modern Disney, you know.

:whatthe:

On 10/27/2022 at 10:04 AM, Bosco685 said:

Or, we will get it. It just won't be the comic-accurate pairing we expect. This is modern Disney, you know.

:whatthe:

I'm sure you can already find video of that online on certain adult websites.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:15 PM, rexinnih said:

Forgot about the longish running time. Will plan for viewing in the 21+ full bar/food menu theater in the coming weeks. 

We have an AMC Dinner & Movie theater near us. So good!

On 10/27/2022 at 5:14 PM, Jaydogrules said:

Interesting to see how even the early fanboi reviews are already mixed.  

Not surprising though, when even your 60 second trailer shows  a litany of questionable to bad creative decisions.  

-J.

the worst i've seen was from mendelson, so now i'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it.

On 10/28/2022 at 12:21 PM, TupennyConan said:

I'm looking forward to deep sadness, deep sadness like a physical hole in my chest, in my friggin soul.

Maybe that's the secret sauce, because that's the effect that Avengers Infinity War and Endgame had on a lot of people.

On 10/28/2022 at 5:32 PM, D84 said:

I'll catch it on blu-ray. There is no way I'm seeing an almost 3 hour movie without the ability to pause it and pee.

Yes, my prostate is influencing my movie going decisions.

Good point.

In my case I tend to fall asleep part way through. Even though it might only be a short ‘power nap’, I question whether it’s worth going to the cinema when I could watch it on disc several times over for the same price, or less, and pay rapt attention to the detail, broken up in smaller sections. And with subtitles, because my hearing’s a bit rubbish too.

Age, ADD, bathroom breaks.