• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ORIGINAL ART THREAD

175 posts in this topic

Matt has some absolutely unbelieveable pieces by Biz. I visit his online gallery often! cloud9.gif

got that right ! - I bought a Hulk page from him about a year ago.....

Here is my absolute FAVE piece that Matt owns. I drool every time I see this piece cloud9.gif

Bikerchick.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.giftongue.gif

Here's one I finally got around to taking a picture. Sorry the bottom corner is a little dark.

Shade the Changing Man #9; double page spread.

Chris Bachalo - pencils, Mark Pennington - inks.

art02.jpg

Howdy y'all,

First, I'm secure enough to admit that I have a thing for Millie the Model. flamed.gif

Ok, now that the laughter has died down a bit, I bought this unidentified page from Heritage recently for the paltry sum of $35. I just couldn't pass up a page that inexpensive, and I also got a Ayers/Vince Colletta "Combat Kelly" page for $29 in the same auction!

Now I'm dying to know what issue this is from. If you're Millie saavy, please let me know. A fabulous no-prize awaits you!

Thanks,

-Jim

870127-Mystery_Millie.jpg

870127-Mystery_Millie.jpg.8b49fa7faa08cba5e5c5168994856104.jpg

Just acquired another Greg Land Sojourn cover, this one courtesy of Bill Woo. It's the cover to issue #5, with pencils by Land and inks by Drew Geraci:

870606-LandSojourn5cover.jpg

870606-LandSojourn5cover.jpg.1b4f539d3dc344d96284744a1255c99d.jpg