• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2006

735 posts in this topic

Here is a nice golden age book. Batman #2 signed by Jerry Robinson at last years Toronto Comicon.

Hey Pete,

Are you nuts putting a nice book golden age book out here right now with all this talk about Lamb and Chicken.

1 000 000 Comix might eat it thinking it's a flat chicken wing. 27_laughing.gif

greeks would not eat it but it would make a nice placemat or napkin

Hawkman/Mitol: "I really hate having to burst your bubble, however I must pay for tonight's animal flesh feast. 1 000 000 Comix loves his meat."

Of course. You know you're always welcome. 7:30PM, at the pre-meal venue.

OFFICALLY...? Rather OH FECAL-LY after all that meat gets consumed.

Kev, don't share the post-meal events. It's rather ugly. Who's got the spray and the latest Wizard?????

Here is a nice golden age book. Batman #2 signed by Jerry Robinson at last years Toronto Comicon.

Hey Pete,

Are you nuts putting a nice book golden age book out here right now with all this talk about Lamb and Chicken.

1 000 000 Comix might eat it thinking it's a flat chicken wing. 27_laughing.gif

i think it would go great with a basket of fries and some bbq sauce......hmmmmmmm tongue.gif

(worship) Run Forrest, run... far away... as fast as you can!

Disclaimer: This post is poking fun at some friends in a non-malicious manner, and is not intended to be harmful. No animals were harmed in the production of this post.

i think that everyone here can have some mammal for dinner. it's on mitol. laugh.gif

Lamb on a spit

Lamb on a spit?? Have you seen 1 000 000 Comix eat??? It's more like a herd. Really something to behold. When he's in the mood for wings, no chicken is safe!!

i have to agree here. i do like my food. hope you bring your credit card. tongue.gif

... and a video camera.

we could sell it on pay per view.

comicfreak will set up the pre meal event with his darth vader impressions.makepoint.gif