• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2006

735 posts in this topic

It would be nice if you could put who each guest is known for beside their name, because for people like me, well, we're confused! ><

Also, if you ever need a nice design, contact me, I'm very affordable and my clients always love the outcome. I also have many design works (web templates, logos, etc.) on hand if you're wondering about my skill level.

Anyways, enough soliciting, I can't wait untill the con!

It would be nice if you could put who each guest is known for beside their name, because for people like me, well, we're confused! ><

If the name is in a blue and underlined then click on it to go to the creator's website or a website that has their bio on it.

Obviously we're busy trying to get things worked out for next year - such as following up on guest invites, selling dealer tables (85% sold out and counting), working on the details of the Stan Lee talk, the Shuster Awards, the Women of Comics Spotlight symposium, plus promotional deals and our advertising strategy.

I was in Baltimore for the Comicon a week+ ago, and I'm off to Wizard World Boston this weekend with Peter, where we'll have flyers and we will be speaking to some of our guests who will be there (like EVS) and talking to some others.

Also, something interesting came up recently for me that will probably be announced here in the near future.

I have been updating the guest list on the site as people are confirmed. The most recent artist to be added to the list is DALE EAGLESHAM (artist on Villains United).

No matter what pale imitatations get announced elsewhere, we are still The Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon, Toronto's best comic book fan and collector's show. There are reasons for that... I'm not just hyping for the sake of it.

Stan Lee is our Guest of Honour. 2006 is going to kick some serious behind.

www.torontocomicon.com

Any surprise guests lined up? flowerred.gif

hi.gif

You are actually going to show up? 893whatthe.gif

Yep

This year no conflicts on my schedule!

After all I have to Pick up Stan at the Airport

headbang.gif

27_laughing.gif, really? ur picking up stan lee?

anyways, looks like now ill have enough money for the comiccon, so can't wait wink.gif ive been talking to ethan van sciver on his forums lately. he says hes really hyped about coming to paradise comiccon thumbsup2.gif