• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2023 at 3:23 PM, Jack Linguini said:

A Charlton 8.5 converts to a 9.6 from most other publishers.

Thats what I've been hearing from those who have been collecting the publisher for long periods. 

Hearing this I have been content with Charltons from this era in this grade, but try to hold out for 9.0 or higher with DC and Marvel bronze horror 

So I ordered an autographed framed picture of Mick Foley laying at the bottom of the Hell in a Cell with the Undertaker looking down holding a chair.   However, that's not what they sent me.  The box was stickered "Mick Foley HIAC" and I received a receipt for it.  They charged me for Mick Foley... but that's not what they sent me.

So... I called up Fanatics and called to make sure that no one reported receiving "what I ordered" (I told them what they actually sent me and I wanted to make sure that I did not have someone else's order as they would have wanted what I received more than Foley.) and they said, "no" and it must have been an inventory thing.  If I wanted to return it I could but that was only if I was dissatisfied with the transaction and wanted to return it.   Basically, they said I could keep it.  What I actually received is in the spoiler.  I will hang it up at some point. lol   I just reordered another framed auto'd Mick Foley HIAC 98 piece.  Maybe they will send me Rey Mysterio's mask or a Wayne Gretzky next. 

PNGimage.thumb.png.21bd08fd1b0611b9cc275f2e01848d43.png

Spoiler

OMAHA !

Looks like Peyton is part of the collection. 

IMG_7291.JPG.thumb.jpeg.b52fac843cec95da421dce46a8b04610.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

On 10/15/2023 at 7:06 PM, Buzzetta said:

So I ordered an autographed framed picture of Mick Foley laying at the bottom of the Hell in a Cell with the Undertaker looking down holding a chair.   However, that's not what they sent me.  The box was stickered "Mick Foley HIAC" and I received a receipt for it.  They charged me for Mick Foley... but that's not what they sent me.

So... I called up Fanatics and called to make sure that no one reported receiving "what I ordered" (I told them what they actually sent me and I wanted to make sure that I did not have someone else's order as they would have wanted what I received more than Foley.) and they said, "no" and it must have been an inventory thing.  If I wanted to return it I could but that was only if I was dissatisfied with the transaction and wanted to return it.   Basically, they said I could keep it.  What I actually received is in the spoiler.  I will hang it up at some point. lol   I just reordered another framed auto'd Mick Foley HIAC 98 piece.  Maybe they will send me Rey Mysterio's mask or a Wayne Gretzky next. 

PNGimage.thumb.png.21bd08fd1b0611b9cc275f2e01848d43.png

Reveal hidden contents

OMAHA !

Looks like Peyton is part of the collection. 

IMG_7291.JPG.thumb.jpeg.b52fac843cec95da421dce46a8b04610.jpeg

Little known fact - Mick Foley quarterbacked the Colts for a brief period of time before Peyton took over. OMAHA! OMAHA!

I don’t want to sound like a wet blanket, but the posts with a hundred scans completely clog this thread and make my phone kill itself dying to load everything.  Why doesn’t the forum remember your last spot in a thread so you don’t have to start at the top of the page every time?

On 10/17/2023 at 5:52 PM, Browns81 said:

I don’t want to sound like a wet blanket, but the posts with a hundred scans completely clog this thread and make my phone kill itself dying to load everything.  Why doesn’t the forum remember your last spot in a thread so you don’t have to start at the top of the page every time?

If you click the button on the left of the thread name, the one that lights up/changes when there's a new post in the thread, it takes you directly to the first new post in the thread.

On 10/18/2023 at 10:04 AM, Cocomonkey said:

If you click the button on the left of the thread name, the one that lights up/changes when there's a new post in the thread, it takes you directly to the first new post in the thread.

Doesn’t seem to work on mobile.  

On 10/19/2023 at 2:59 PM, Browns81 said:
On 10/18/2023 at 9:04 AM, Cocomonkey said:

Doesn’t seem to work on mobile.  

It does :cheers: 

there have to be "new posts for the dot to show up", but if you're like me, on my tablet is easy to miss the dot and still be taken to the 1st page. Then have to go back and try again.