• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Nice Hulks man....not my collecting interest, but I appreciate quality when I see it.

Haven't posted any books in months. They are stacking up and need to be scanned first. I scanned this one as it is on its way to CGC tomorrow along with a stack of others. CGC gods....please be gentle and kind. :foryou:

Picked this one up from Collin.

ForeverPeople9.jpg

Picked up my fav Bernie Swampy cover in CGC 9.0 Swamp Thing # 9

Picked up some of my fav artist Mike Ploog in CGC 9.4 Monster of Frankenstein 1

Picked up some BA keyness in CGC 9.4 Iron Fist 14..

I have more in the cross-hairs....hoping to bring down more HG game this week!!!

It really pays to check www.metropoliscomics.com regularly...as they have gotten REAL good at updating their site frequently.Just got this today...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0001-2.jpg

It really pays to check www.metropoliscomics.com regularly...as they have gotten REAL good at updating their site frequently.Just got this today...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0001-2.jpg

I like it. :applause:

Ok, so I throw a whopping $250 thrill bid into the last Heritage auction on a kewl cover and win! It is a 1993 GL 40 featuring of course the Flash.

Just came in today. I don't "collect" artwork but I liked this particular cover.

Steve

glcover.jpeg

Ok, so I throw a whopping $250 thrill bid into the last Heritage auction on a kewl cover and win! It is a 1993 GL 40 featuring of course the Flash.

Just came in today. I don't "collect" artwork but I liked this particular cover.

Very nice (thumbs u

I was hoping to get another package today and I can't help but post

part of what has showed up this week

Picture686.jpg

Picture690.jpg

Picture681.jpg

All from Quality Comix or Brent's latest auction and a few more in the package.

AAMOW107.jpg

A recent e-bay win.

And a real beauty from Worldsbestcomics. :cloud9:

Spidey19.jpg

What a great week and hopefully I receive another couple of packages

I'm expecting tomorrow. :wishluck: I love this hobby. :cloud9:

fay

Steve

glcover.jpeg

Great deal and a nice cover. congrats

Fay and Randyp :applause:

Great war books. I am really going to have to diversify. The older I get, the more I appreciate what Kubert does with a few lines on paper.

beancurd: :applause: but :cry: because it's one I need and nicely presented.

Pulled in a Davis Crispen GA in CGC 8.5 COA'd as well included by CGC last night....my first Crispen. I'll try to post some scans when my books arrive next week....not done yet, as the hunting continues.