• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Thanks - it is one of my all-time favorite Silver X-men covers.

It is a great cover, and the art is just spectacular in those issues... I'm always blown away at some of the splash pages in that run.

Edited by Twistty1

lf.jpg

Got my Pacific Coast, a 9.8 for my 1-66 run and Neal Adams 1st Marvel work.

Freaking AMAZING dude!!! (worship)

Just an unreal copy of a great cover and at a GREAT price! Congrats man, that is an incredible pickup (thumbs u

I know those XMen mean a hell of a lot to you and you aren't just picking them up to flip but because you really love them so I'm definitely happy as hell for you that you were able to snag it! No offense to the dealers, obviously they gotta make a living and do us a great service picking up books for us to buy but it makes me especially happy to see collectors who love them snagging keeper copies they want! :cloud9:

Should kept that 49 though buddy! :baiting:

lol

Normally check this thread daily but been away for a week. Just looked at the last week's worth in one hit. WOW!

From moderns to key silver and bronze. Ga Fiction House, Brit reprints, SS, sketches, etc, etc.

Just incredible stuff guys, very nice. :applause: