• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

I've always wanted one. Somehow this has always eluded me. Now, I finally have the first appearance of Aunt May and Uncle Ben as well as Peter Parker's mermaid cousin.

StrangeTales97.jpg

I've always wanted one. Somehow this has always eluded me. Now, I finally have the first appearance of Aunt May and Uncle Ben as well as Peter Parker's mermaid cousin.

StrangeTales97.jpg

Great book :applause:

I just never got the Ben and May thing. Was there ever a connection made in ASM?

I don't know if there's been a modern day (anything past the mid-80s to me) tie-in, but the story was reprinted in Marvel Tales #83 alongside the ASM #104 reprint. I think there was an editorial blurb suggesting a connection but I don't have it in front of me.

I don't know if there's been a modern day (anything past the mid-80s to me) tie-in, but the story was reprinted in Marvel Tales #83 alongside the ASM #104 reprint. I think there was an editorial blurb suggesting a connection but I don't have it in front of me.
great info Thanks!

My ST #97 are both slabbed so I never got to read it. I will pull out my MT now and read it. (thumbs u