• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,071 posts in this topic

And finally, some dollar bin goodies. Was amazed to find that GitS 1 in a dollar bin. Considering that it's always been a desirable book, and the movie was opening this weekend, this should have been a wall book. Oh well, I wasn't complaining. Those late Deathstrokes are also super sharp.

The second pic is all of the good AH dollar bin goodness I could dig up. I don't see the Rose and Thorns often, so I was happy to get the set.

Photo Apr 02, 9 15 28 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 02, 9 16 42 PM.jpg

53 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Nice Deathstroke #60. Great cover.

Yeah, I've always dug that book!

53 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

Great books!

The Space Vixens is an especially nice pickup as it is the 2nd printing (?) and seems hard to find.

Whoa, you know I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out, I guess the lack of the printing along the top should have been the tip-off, but I totally missed it!

17 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Snagged this guy at the Gem City show this past weekend from Leroy Harper.  Thanks again Leroy!

That IH 181 presents fairly well for a 3.0, I have a 3.0 as well, so congrats ;) 

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Snagged this guy at the Gem City show this past weekend from Leroy Harper.  Thanks again Leroy!

IMG_1228.JPG

Awesome! Gem City was a lot of fun, I wish I'd had more cash on me. I was impressed with the selection of books. I'll be back next year with a bigger wallet!

37 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Awesome! Gem City was a lot of fun, I wish I'd had more cash on me. I was impressed with the selection of books. I'll be back next year with a bigger wallet!

Yeah, I love the show.  Always good stuff to be had.