• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,093 posts in this topic

Received the Bronze Age JLA omnibus (#77-#113) today. Maybe I'm spoiled by too much Marvel bronze artwork and writing, but the art and storytelling here really strikes me more

of Silver Age(ish) and corny. Still a beauty for a bronze fan, though.                    

IMG_6007.thumb.JPG.16a88d24982f165a40854fb4192fdf81.JPGIMG_6006.thumb.JPG.051f0074e119c3a93901697d21538930.JPG

Edited by bronze_rules

A selection from today's mail, everything arrived at the same day, yay! :) Some random, a few appearances and a pile of Wolverine. Oh, and some Kool-Aid in the middle of What If Vol 2 nr 87 from 1996. How long is Kool-Aid usually safe for consumption?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1 hour ago, Ssantoss said:

A selection from today's mail, everything arrived at the same day, yay! :) Some random, a few appearances and a pile of Wolverine. Oh, and some Kool-Aid in the middle of What If Vol 2 nr 87 from 1996. How long is Kool-Aid usually safe for consumption?

This is the first time I've ever said this for real lol but

DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID haha