• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Jungle girl and Lady Blackhawk ain't bad either 

Thx Oak and Jack....it was a fun little road trip through some small towns where the multi-topic collectibles shop with a co ice section is the closest thing to an LCS proper for miles around. Hence the eclectic mix.

For the non-Archie fans, that's the infamous one where Archie and Betty get naked in a motel.

Got both of these for $15.58 a piece

A Poor JO #134 but staples firmly attached and not brittle saved it IMO, I'll show the back then the front

and the other is a NM-/+ Ms. M #17, I'll show the front then the back

Jimmy Olsen 134 poor back.jpg

Jimmy Olsen 134 poor front.jpg

Ms Marvel VFNM #17front.jpg

Ms Marvel #17 VFNM BACK.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

That Ms. Marvel is super clean.  :banana:

Thanks :) If I ever get it graded, I will get it pressed and cleaned and try to secure a high grade.

34 minutes ago, Ovrclck said:

Ebay? Nice find! (thumbsu

LCS believe it or not...plus they were celebrating being in business here in Dallas for 28 years and were having a sale :) the original price was $20 for each and the sale was all back issues under $75 were 28% off, I had limited funds because of a comic con coming up, so when I found these two I bought them and left before I went over budget lol (and then theres the 8.25% sales tax ha)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

LCS believe it or not...plus they were celebrating being in business here in Dallas for 28 years and were having a sale :) the original price was $20 for each and the sale was all back issues under $75 were 28% off, I had limited funds because of a comic con coming up, so when I found these two I bought them and left before I went over budget lol (and then theres the 8.25% sales tax ha)

That's awesome man. :)