• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2023 at 2:19 PM, Namtak said:

Got this read morgan autograph from the twilight zone episode-what you need.

Awesome inscription!:bigsmile:

20230224_151527.jpg

Put that into practice, like laughter is the best medicine! Glad you got the momento, Peace 🕊️

On 2/25/2023 at 12:58 PM, MGsimba77 said:

My first purple label. Everything came together on this one - the level of resto (B-1), the minimum extent, eye appeal, WP, important issue and price was acceptable. I'll be selling the 8.0 blue👍 

20230221_152133.jpg

Hey that is a key book :) Stans Favorite Character, written from the man, I agree to get it back to blue. I hate to see the damage, but sometimes meet is necessary.

On 2/25/2023 at 2:01 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hey that is a key book :) Stans Favorite Character, written from the man, I agree to get it back to blue. I hate to see the damage, but sometimes meet is necessary.

Hmnnn never figured Surfer was his fave. I always thought it may have been DD or of course Spidey. Cool to know🤘. Wonder if he ever expressed a favorite villain?

On 2/25/2023 at 1:16 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Hmnnn never figured Surfer was his fave. I always thought it may have been DD or of course Spidey. Cool to know🤘. Wonder if he ever expressed a favorite villain?

Interesting question, I am not sure off hand. I'm sure it was Galactus, but that almost sounds to convenient lol Good question :)