• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2023 at 8:22 AM, 1950's war comics said:

nicest looking 2.5 front cover i ever seen !!

Thank you! 

There is moisture damage that is more apparent on the BC, but some "smudges" are on the front as well. I'm guessing it lived in a damp basement for years and years, and probably was in a stack of other books. 

Still, no chipping, nice centering, and crisp white cover. 

I was able to do a cash + trade with Superworld. I'll miss the books I gave up, but figured it was worth it to get a pretty blue label FF1. 

On 3/20/2023 at 6:24 PM, NP_Gresham said:

No other explanation for this purchase other than, I never heard of this title, so why not. :shy:

E87F7397-C762-4883-A424-2084AE7A895A.jpeg

It's got the reds and yellows! Buzzards!!?! I like it too 🙂

On 3/25/2023 at 12:55 PM, Shinwar said:

I'm loving the Darkwing Duck, 1st in the run :) I've seen Dell Otto sketches that are nice, glad they're using the character! Been a long row to hoe. I'm glad that the others were attractive too, "no one?/Batman?" Sweet! I'm all for the getting into some detective stuff if it floats your boat too, but I'm not sure where those books are lol Darkwing Duck at least had a cool theme song.