• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Developing Winter Soldier-Falcon Limited Series for Disney’s Streaming Service
3 3

1,118 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

He is an a-hole

Rather than just move on from the reviewer enjoyed a movie, he carries it further and questions the interviewer's credibility. Way to go in winning friends and influencing people.

Why is the interviewer using f-bombs in a “professional” interview and why is he gushing about a DC movie in a Marvel movie interview? And why did the interviewer even ask “DC or Marvel?” What? If the interviewer can’t take the s—t, then he shouldn’t deliberately step in it. 

1 minute ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Why is the interviewer using f-bombs in a “professional” interview and why is he gushing about a DC movie in a Marvel movie interview? And why did the interviewer even ask “DC or Marvel?” What? If the interviewer can’t take the s—t, then he shouldn’t deliberately step in it. 

:roflmao:

BD from comic book dot com asks every DC actor during interviews "If you could be any MCU character which one would you be" - WINNING

Steve Weintraud kids Mackie over DC vs Marvel and this turns into an attack on his appreciation of Man of Steel - WHAT A VILLAIN

Sorry but your bias meter is pegged out!

biasmeter.gif.0ac2912c831435165ceba1a1c4831c26.gif

25 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Here. Try this one out. An actual MARVEL FAN running into Mackie accidentally. And gives the guy attitude for the mistake. The trend is common with this guy, as much as I love seeing Falcon in the movies.

Let me guess: "What was he doing standing in Mackie's way?" (:

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Here. Try this one out. An actual MARVEL FAN running into Mackie accidentally. And gives the guy attitude for the mistake. The trend is common with this guy, as much as I love seeing Falcon in the movies.

This beardo YouTuber, from his story, is the one who comes off as a pr—k to me, and like an entitled pr—k. He should lay off the steroids and maybe have less of an attitude with the world. 

37 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

This beardo YouTuber, from his story, is the one who comes off as a pr—k to me, and like an entitled pr—k. He should lay off the steroids and maybe have less of an attitude with the world. 

You should watch the video where his greatest comic book experience was meeting Stan Lee. But that would be too Marvel-entitled for you.

:facepalm:

24 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

You should watch the video where his greatest comic book experience was meeting Stan Lee. But that would be too Marvel-entitled for you.

:facepalm:

Not interested. I met Stan Lee at cons a couple times, too. No big whoop. The guy's story here is just ugly and not funny, with mean-spiritedness towards Anthony Mackie. He calls Falcon the lamest Avenger, talks about all the money he spent so he's entitled to something I'm not sure and that's why he was all fired up or something. And now this beardo has some self-proclaimed ongoing "beef" with the Falcon. I mean, as if. Did his beef get beefier when Steve Rogers gave Sam Wilson the shield? It's just an ugly small fan story in which the fan himself comes off ugly. Maybe it might be a somewhat interesting story at a party but I'm not sure why he'd want to share it to the public on YouTube.

Edited by @therealsilvermane

8 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Not interested. I met Stan Lee at cons a couple times, too. No big whoop. The guy's story here is just ugly and not funny, with mean-spiritedness towards Anthony Mackie. He calls Falcon the lamest Avenger, talks about all the money he spent so he's entitled to something I'm not sure and that's why he was all fired up or something. And now this beardo has some self-proclaimed ongoing "beef" with the Falcon. I mean, as if. Did his beef get beefier when Steve Rogers gave Sam Wilson the shield? It's just an ugly small fan story in which the fan himself comes off ugly. Maybe it might be a somewhat interesting story at a party but I'm not sure why he'd want to share it to the public on YouTube.

Sorry. You are too obvious.

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

BD from comic book dot com asks every DC actor during interviews "If you could be any MCU character which one would you be" - WINNING

Steve Weintraud kids Mackie over DC vs Marvel and this turns into an attack on his appreciation of Man of Steel - WHAT A VILLAIN

Sorry but your bias meter is pegged out!

biasmeter.gif.0ac2912c831435165ceba1a1c4831c26.gif

Btw, Mackie was funny as hell in that Collider interview. When he starts trashing the Weintraub guy's taste in movies (which I saw as joking), that just made me laugh. Mackie's a funny guy. He makes me laugh.

And I did a little research on the subject. So is Mackie the guy that Weintraub called out on Twitter as the a--hole interview with an Avenger? From what I can tell, he never said who it was. But it also turns out that Weintraub had to delete his Twitter account at one time because he had a problem tweeting in anger and it was getting him in trouble. Then he got heat for replying to a Zack Snyder "I quit" tweet about the Justice League thing with a dude laughing which people saw as insensitive or something. So maybe this Weintraub guy has some issues of his own he needs to work out.

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Beardo. Because polling says audiences prefer a name that ends in the letter o. 

:banana:

8 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

At first I saw the title in the notification and was like who told him about my hoard of Falcon mini CPV's!? :ohnoez:

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Spoiler

🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭

lollollol aye it's late.Good night good morning Heck 🎃

7 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Btw, Mackie was funny as hell in that Collider interview. When he starts trashing the Weintraub guy's taste in movies (which I saw as joking), that just made me laugh. Mackie's a funny guy. He makes me laugh.

And I did a little research on the subject. So is Mackie the guy that Weintraub called out on Twitter as the a--hole interview with an Avenger? From what I can tell, he never said who it was. But it also turns out that Weintraub had to delete his Twitter account at one time because he had a problem tweeting in anger and it was getting him in trouble. Then he got heat for replying to a Zack Snyder "I quit" tweet about the Justice League thing with a dude laughing which people saw as insensitive or something. So maybe this Weintraub guy has some issues of his own he needs to work out.

Weintraub has been a huge supporter of the MCU, as is his reporting site Collider. Yeah - that guy!

But glad to see you were concerned about his response toward Zack Snyder. I knew you were a secret fan. :bigsmile:

7 hours ago, bentbryan said:

^^

9 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Your default response of attacking the person instead of the point is a consistent measure of self-defeat.

8 hours ago, bentbryan said:

Beardo (still trending #1 in the Small Circle Surveys :rulez: ) is such a hardcore Marvel fan, he proudly shared his greatest experience.

So yeah - just a hardcase picking on Anthony Mackie. :insane:

I was just as excited as anyone when Sam Wilson/Falcon was introduced in Captain America: The Winter Soldier (IMHO still the best MCU movie ever made).

I am interested to see where this show goes and what surprises it brings. And giving Baron Zemo more time to show how intense a character he can be (I guess my Avengers #4 will finally be worth something).

But sorry. Mackie is not the best actor to have in front of fans without a 'break glass when needed' sign hanging from his neck. You don't know what he will say next, or how he will act.