• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shang-Chi coming to a theater near you
5 5

895 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2021 at 3:10 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

Just saw it and liked it,but must admit I found Black Widow and Shang-Chi the most boring. I hope Eternals is much better.

Also why did flippers go crazy about the Abomination as he was only in the movie less that 5 minutes?

There are rumors he is going to be appear in Thunderbolts as one of the team characters.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:03 AM, Bosco685 said:

There are rumors he is going to be appear in Thunderbolts as one of the team characters.

Well, if it's on the Internet... 

On 11/21/2021 at 5:38 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Well, if it's on the Internet... 

:bigsmile:

Same account that posted that also had noted Abomination was making a comeback appearance. Which is what we saw in Shang-Chi.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:43 PM, Bosco685 said:

:bigsmile:

Same account that posted that also had noted Abomination was making a comeback appearance. Which is what we saw in Shang-Chi.

Aaahh. 

On 11/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, chrisco37 said:

Won’t be watching that one ever again.

Me too, except as a sleep aid. It was such a bad movie. The worrisome part is SC & his really, really stupid rings bearing some important role in the MCU future.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, chrisco37 said:

Just watched it.  Pretty bad.  I fell asleep.  The worst of the Marvel movies.   The bus fight was pretty good.  Nothing else was interesting.  Won’t be watching that one ever again.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:41 AM, TupennyConan said:

Me too, except as a sleep aid. It was such a bad movie. The worrisome part is SC & his really, really stupid rings bearing some important role in the MCU future.

In an alternate reality: "Universally loved by all!"

:drumroll:

On 11/16/2021 at 9:41 AM, alexgross.com said:

forgot to mention how much i liked trevor's story about seeing planet of the apes in 1968. funniest bit in the movie imho, and a great reference to one of my all time favorite film franchises. 

Trevor was the best part of the movie.