• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As a kid at Christmas, What toy did you want so bad it kept you up at night? (and did you get it?)
4 4

192 posts in this topic

Oh wow great!!!  I imagine your Big Loo and the other kid's had many a battle-

Edited by kav

30 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

Mine would have to be the Johnny Seven One Man Army. I remember seeing the commercial every Saturday morning and playing with the display model at the store. I got it for Christmas and played with it nonstop for days. I still have a few of the white bullets.

66CE821F-BC8B-404B-A0F7-21B94F3ECF3D.jpeg

I remember that. It was cool!

34 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

Mine would have to be the Johnny Seven One Man Army. I remember seeing the commercial every Saturday morning and playing with the display model at the store. I got it for Christmas and played with it nonstop for days. I still have a few of the white bullets.

66CE821F-BC8B-404B-A0F7-21B94F3ECF3D.jpeg

That's awesome. I want that now. 

1 minute ago, thunsicker said:

Her mother has no idea why she wants a tool set, or why you find that hilarious?

why she wants a tool set.

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

i wanted a mini-bike so bad .. it's not really a toy , and i never got one ... almost feel like going out and buying one right now still lol 

oh well my buddy had one-amazing to be able to travel at will as a 10 year old on the road, fields etc.

5 minutes ago, kav said:

My friend's 7 year old daughter wants a tool set.  I find this hilarious.  Her mom has no idea why.

i find it hilarious too lol  now if it was a plastic playschool tool set that would be one thing and that would be ok ,... but a real tool set now that is hilarious lol 

Everyone also had horses tho so transportation was not an issue just go jump on nearest horse, grab mane and kick and you're off-use mane to control direction of travel.

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

i find it hilarious too lol  now if it was a plastic playschool tool set that would be one thing and that would be ok ,... but a real tool set now that is hilarious lol 

her mom is completely baffled.  She wants a chocolate maker and a tool set.  Last year she wanted coffee and a coffee table, and some hatchimals and posters.