• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, fantastic_four said:

The most logical thing to do at this point would be to call Nick Fury or the Avengers to talk to Wanda.  Anybody think we'll be seeing Clint or Natasha next episode?

Hmmmm. I’m wondering who the aerospace engineer is the Rambeau mentioned. 

4 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

First the real J Jonah Jameson shows up in Spider-Man Far From Home. Now this. The worlds are merging.

Forgot about that.  Bringing these Fox actors into the MCU suggests they won't be considering the Fox films another universe in the MCU multiverse.

18 hours ago, fantastic_four said:
19 hours ago, bpc3qh said:

I wouldn't expect to see the High Evolutionary until GoG 3. The "Herb" thing felt like a reach from people.

Plus he's got a New Jersey driver's license just like all the others.  They're all most likely people who lived in the area and got sucked into the town.

Wait, one of those New Jersey driver's licenses is probably the person Woo was looking for who was in witness protection.  So that could still be Herb.

3 minutes ago, bentbryan said:
9 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

Yay, it's Friday!  Staying away from spoilers!

Then stay  outta this thread until you watch! :sumo:

Yea that's been my protocol since forever.  I never click a tv show thread until I've seen the latest episode.

6 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Other big takeaway for me from Ep 5, there bad mojo between Monica and Auntie Carol? Maybe feelings of abandonment?

Yep, and your guess sounds like the right one.

We also saw that they couldn't do an X-ray of her without it being full of light.  Does that imply she's already got her powers?  She seemed to know why they couldn't x-ray her, too, since she told them not to bother with trying again, and that's a second confirmation she's already got her Photon powers.

Edited by fantastic_four

Yep, and your guess sounds like the right one.

We also saw that they couldn't do an X-ray of her without it being full of light.  Does that imply she's already got her powers?

And maybe that’s really the reason she didn’t get hurt when Wanda tossed her out of the Hex 🤔

2 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

And maybe that’s really the reason she didn’t get hurt when Wanda tossed her out of the Hex 🤔

Is toughness one of her powers?  I read some Avengers in the 80s featuring her, but I forget her power set.

Is toughness one of her powers?  I read some Avengers in the 80s featuring her, but I forget her power set.

Not sure I’m just assuming she would be tougher than she would be without her powers. 

4 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

I also just remembered that she explicitly said Wanda protected her as she flew through the walls.  Was she lying about that to hide her powers?

4 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:
6 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

I also just remembered that she explicitly said Wanda protected her as she flew through the walls.  Was she lying about that to hide her powers?

OK, just looked up her power set--I don't see invulnerability or toughness on the list.  She can transform herself into any form of energy, but they showed her flying through those walls in slow motion and I didn't see visual signs of her doing that in the moment.  That doesn't rule out new abilities in her MCU version.