• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

The latter part of the episode was interesting when Vision becomes enraged for feeling like he is being tampered with by Wanda and they come close to fighting.

It didn't seem right how overly worked up he got to the point he tells Wanda he is scared as he screams it. that seemed odd for Vision.

9 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I forgot about Agent Carter.  I never saw it, nor Agents of SHIELD.  So aside from quick references in the Netflix shows we have Carter and Fury in those shows, Coulson in Agents of SHIELD, and I've heard Sif was in Agents of SHIELD as well.  Were there other crossovers from the films?

Does Agents of SHIELD take place before the events of the first Avengers film?  I just realized the show started after he supposedly died.  Anyone like this show?  I didn't watch it because I was never an Avengers fan growing up, and didn't really start feeling like a fan until a year after the first film came out.  But SHIELD still didn't interest me, and it still doesn't fully, but I'm far more interested now than I was when the show was actually airing.

Agent Carter was fantastic, my wife was just rewatching it recently and I enjoyed catching some of it then as well.

42 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

The latter part of the episode was interesting when Vision becomes enraged for feeling like he is being tampered with by Wanda and they come close to fighting.

It didn't seem right how overly worked up he got to the point he tells Wanda he is scared as he screams it. that seemed odd for Vision.

I was getting the same feeling. I don't think it's just Vision in there I think Wanda has implanted someone else's conciousness into Visions body because she refuses to accept the fact that he's dead. My guess would be it's a reverse of Visions original origin and Simon Williams will be who she tried to stuff in his husk and through her meddling after this is over he will have gained his "ionic" powers similar to whatever is going on with Monica now with her not being able to get x rayed. Simon has always been a lot more volatile than the Vision and if you were casting your fake husband for your transdimensional sit com wouldn't you pick someone with an acting background? 

4 hours ago, bentbryan said:

How about that Family Ties intro tho?!?

I was waiting for the "sha-la-la-laaa".  Also had a "Sit, Sparky, sit" line said by one of the twins, which I think was similar to the end of Family Ties

Edited by Cozmo-One

1 hour ago, Cozmo-One said:

Why was Captain Rambeau so dismissive of bringing in Captain Marvel and quickly changed the subject when she was brought up?

My guess is Monica felt Carol abandoned her and her mom as we can assume Carol hadn’t returned to Earth since 1995 until Fury called on her in Infinity War.
Megan McConnell is a writer on WandaVision and is also writing Captain Marvel 2, so I’m sure this will play out in that movie when Carol and Monica reunite.

Pietro shows up to distract Wanda as she is saying "I don't know how any of this started" or something like this and then the doorbell rings. So we have our evidence of a larger force at play.

Agnes knowing right away that Wanda is in control was different as well. And the kids too. I guess it is all starting to break down or something.

What a great episode, just deepening the mystery!!!

A few little parts that I just loved:

Wanda reverting to her Sokovia accent when she stepped outside of the bubble

Darcy coining the "Hex powers" as reference to the hexagons / nod to Wanda's literal "hex powers" in the comics.

Jimmy denying that Wanda has any "colorful" nickname (like, for example, many of her Avengers teammates)... something that seems to foreshadow something Darcy might likely coin when seeing her in that Halloween costume we've seen in the previews, don't you think?

Good episode!

But why would SWORD not reveal until now that Wanda broke in & stole the Vision?

Why would the Avengers have given his body to SWORD in the first place?

That seems like the type of thing he would have told Monica before she went to Westview....

Why are they not calling in the surviving Avengers to help out? 

Who is the witness protection person that Woo is assigned to?

The ending was crazy! 

The discussion between who could defeat Thanos seemed like a convo I have seen on these very boards! lol

We will see how it all ends but I don't see how anyone can trust Wanda after this!

Also, she is way too powerful if she basically create her own reality by herself...

Is Wanda going to be responsible for this new multiverse we see? She’s already pulled Pietro in from the Sony X-Men world...maybe she pulls in more and more and eventually we just have all the Marvel properties in the same world (the ones Disney cares about anyways and perhaps some others for the purpose of creating a wild story...). 

Edited by comicginger1789

Like maybe she causes all this mayhem...a merging of Fox and Sony characters and Dr Strange has to help fix it all. And maybe once it is fixed, certain things within our world are forever altered like the introduction of mutants. At any rate this was a very interesting episode. We are on a steady climb now!

Agnes is up to something. Why couldn’t she touch the kids? Are they real? 

I tried to pause on a couple scenes to analyze some images but nothing stood out for me in backgrounds or anything. Mind you it’s late and I usually suck at spotting stuff the first time around:)

8 hours ago, Bosco685 said:
8 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I wonder if the surviving Wakandans knew Vision was constructed from illegally obtained Vibranium? If not, that might've mattered regarding who took possession over Vision's body. It's very possible that the government-friendly Sokovia Accords following survivor Avengers like Stark, Rhodes, or Romanoff gave Vision's body to the government for safe keeping.

That could be a possibility. They knew the android body could be a danger in the wrong hands. So I wonder later if Wanda will realize this and then feel like they betrayed her by turn over Vision's body like that.

We do have 4 episodes remaining. They could plug this in.

This feels like a dead end, because the most likely reason she went after the body was because she found a way to revive it.  Who had it was mostly irrelevant beyond whatever incentive it may have given them to figure out why and where she took it and how to get it back.

34 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Also, she is way too powerful if she basically create her own reality by herself...

Seems tame compared to killing a million mutants in the House of M storyline.  :eek:

32 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Seems tame compared to killing a million mutants in the House of M storyline.  :eek:

Yes but this is the MCU(Which is supposed to be more "real world" )not the 616(where you can tell more outlandish stories that comic fans will accept), the fact that she helped Ultron, did this would make people very suspicious to trust her again.....