• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

No_Guy.gif.b24f3d25002bab02ebc19fa3a75ef06e.gif

Wanda is the MCU powerhouse that can work across the multiverse beyond anyone else's capabilities (other than The One Above All when they show up). But don't take my word for it. Let's ask Kevin Feige.

While participating in a Q&A with the New York Film Academy, Feige is asked as of Endgame who would be the strongest Marvel hero.

"Well, I think it is interesting if you look at Endgame, Wanda Maximoff was going to kill Thanos. If he hadn't desperately - that's as scared as I've ever seen Thanos - and if he hadn't said 'decimate my entire team to get her off of me,' I think she would have done it," Feige confirms.

Around 35:45 is where Feige talks about a character being used in Dr Strange 2 who they always wanted to use and figured out a way to make this character work there as they wanted to make it a certain kind of movie.

....mephisto....?

WandaVision director Matt Shakman says he thinks it would have been great if the new Reed Richards had a cameo on the series but debunks the theories. With Marvel Studios meeting with writers for its Fantastic Four movie, the characters are confirmed to be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. But just how and when they'll appear remains uncertain. It's unknown if they'll pop up in an upcoming movie, or if Marvel will wait until their solo movie to reveal them. Many viewers had hoped they'd see at least one of them in WandaVision.

In a wide-ranging interview, Shakman tells ComicBook Reed Richards as the aerospace engineer showing up in the rover was a "pretty great" theory but debunks the idea Reed will appear at all. When asked specifically about his favorite WandaVision theory, Shakman said:

"No, I mean, certainly the amount of passion around the aerospace engineer certainly was one that was pretty great. I mean, sure, it would've been great if Reed Richards had showed up with that rover, that would have been pretty great."

3 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Around 35:45 is where Feige talks about a character being used in Dr Strange 2 who they always wanted to use and figured out a way to make this character work there as they wanted to make it a certain kind of movie.

....mephisto....?

Spoiler

Moondragon.jpg.a4d88bf42872faca602363f8c4e6eb13.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:
  Hide contents

Moondragon.jpg.a4d88bf42872faca602363f8c4e6eb13.jpg

I believe Moondragon, or Drax's daughter, is allegedly debuting in Guardians 3, which makes sense for that character. Also, "a certain kind of movie" is key words. With Raimi on board, Feige has to mean a horror movie and with this particular character helping make it such. A character like Nightmare comes to mind, but then Feige says a character they always wanted to use. Nightmare only works for Dr Strange.

...mephisto...?

Edited by @therealsilvermane

3 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I believe Moondragon, or Drax's daughter, is allegedly debuting in Guardians 3, which makes sense for that character. Also, "a certain kind of movie" is key words. With Raimi on board, Feige has to mean a horror movie and with this particular character helping make it such. A character like Nightmare comes to mind, but then Feige says a character they always wanted to use. Nightmare only works for Dr Strange.

...mephisto...?

722137277_LeonardoPointingcan.jpg.5c852534530bbb084c777fc6e8a1cdc1.jpg

4 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

...mephisto...?

Nightmare

"What is grief, but love perservering?"

In an interview with HuffPost on Monday, “WandaVision” director Matt Shakman reacted to the line’s virality, saying, “It’s a beautiful line. And I think part of the reason why it has gone viral — besides being a beautiful line — is that it is the core driving story that we’re telling, which is the story of, how do you process grief? How do you move on from loss?”

“Right now, we’re in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. We did not expect ‘WandaVision’ to come out in these circumstances. Who could have predicted this?” he continued. “I think there’s added resonance to the show in general, but specifically to a line like that, as we’re all trying to process grief.”

I'll give you a new spec book for free, just remember if you start hyping this up on ebay, I get a cut.

There was an evil Vision from another part of the Multiverse who took the Vision's place for a while. He first appeared in Avengers #359. 

Here's a panel from his storyline

vision051.jpg.b7de99718593f9c3ab0df0b205ad9620.jpg

You heard it here first: the big villain of Phase 5 is actually going to Proctor and the Gatherers!

Edited by Crimebuster

23 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

I'll give you a new spec book for free, just remember if you start hyping this up on ebay, I get a cut.

There was an evil Vision from another part of the Multiverse who took the Vision's place for a while. He first appeared in Avengers #359. 

Here's a panel from his storyline

vision051.jpg.b7de99718593f9c3ab0df0b205ad9620.jpg

You heard it here first: the big villain of Phase 5 is actually going to Proctor and the Gatherers!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! (:

This thread made my head hurt O.o

My 2c:

I've enjoyed the show. Was it great? No, but not horrible either. Will people win Emmy's for this? Probably not but I could care less. Can't be all that bad considering it's resulted in 131 pages of responses, massive speculation,  and a :censored: tons of price increases to former dollar bin books. (I'm just bitter because I stopped buying AWC at issue #33 :pullhair:)

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode  and the rest of phase 4.

Looks Like One Of WandaVision’s End Credits Details Actually Is A Big Clue

The first eight episodes of WandaVision have seemingly inspired more speculation than everything else Marvel has delivered in the last 13 years. As Marvel's first TV show fully connected to the MCU, the genre-bending series has often proven that virtually anything is possible in its world, and just about every single detail could feasibly be a game-changing clue or a brilliant comic easter egg. One such speculation-worthy visual can be seen in each episode's end-credits sequence, and WandaVision director Matt Shakman seemed to confirm that these moments are indeed meaningful.

In each installment's visually lush credits sequence, just after executive producer Louis D'Esposito's name is shown, there is always a close-up on Vision's face, with the "camera" zooming directly into his eyeball. They're all different shots, as each episode's close-ups are taken from that particular episode, and some fans (such as yours truly) picked up on the trend after the first episodes were released. Theories about those eye-centric bits only gained momentum when it was revealed that S.W.O.R.D. director Tyler Hayward's covert mission was dubbed "Cataract."

So when I had a chance to talk to WandaVision's Matt Shakman, who lent his directorial talents to all nine episodes of the season, I wanted to get his take on the potential importance of those zoom-ins on Vision during the credits, and asked if they were connected to S.W.O.R.D.'s "Cataract" mission. Here's how he answered:

"I think that's a wonderful analysis, and I will say, I would hate to say anything to spoil what is a beautiful theory. There are so many passionate, wonderful fan theories out there that I just love them. We have been sharing memes and TikTok videos and articles among the cast and crew. I mean, it's just so wonderful to create something that we put together with so much love and passion and then to see it be received with that same kind of love and passion. It's just terrific."

On 3/3/2021 at 12:22 PM, Angel of Death said:

This show sucks and very few are willing to admit that. :D

it sucks so much i eagerly wait for the next installment every week. I was like that for GOT, Walking Dead, I got there for the Sopranos, not many others.