• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

it sucks so much i eagerly wait for the next installment every week. I was like that for GOT, Walking Dead, I got there for the Sopranos, not many others.

Hey, I watched Supernatural after Season 7 for awhile.

This series is only about 5 hours long, so it's not too much time wasted if the finale is a dud.

To people that think Wandavision sucks.

It neither sucks nor blows.  If it did everyone would be watching Wandavision. 

(Paraphrasing my HS Teacher who responded in similar terms when someone yelled, "Science sucks.")

Edited by Buzzetta

Reminds me of when I yelled "social studies sucks!" in 8th grade and I was bodily taken out of the class and thrown into another room with a hatchet faced nun.

WandaVision star Paul Bettany has confirmed the big actor cameo he's been teasing for weeks: Paul Bettany. Yes, much to the collective chagrin of Marvel fans everywhere, it turns out that Bettany was at best making a joke that backfired horribly - or at worst he trolled Marvel fans really badly. So as we head into WandaVision's highly anticipated finale this week, let's just be clear: there is no big actor and/or cameo character that should be expected, based on Paul Bettany's say-so. As fans expect, we're going to see Paul Bettany acting opposite himself, as the two versions of Vision face-off!

Originally, Paul Bettany set fans up for a big surprise cameo, telling Black Girl Nerds: "There's stuff that I can't talk to you about, where I get to work with an actor that's going to be a surprise for everybody. I get to work with an actor that I've been wanting to work with forever, who is just unbelievable. We have some real fireworks together."

Speaking to GMA now, Bettany appeared to be remorseful about how this whole "joke" about the big actor cameo has played out:

"You know when you think something is going to be funny, and you say it?" Bettany explains. "And then you actually panic about it? Because that's what I did. Fans started guessing about who it might be, and they were guessing people like Benedict Cumberbatch or Patrick Stewart. And I was thinking, 'My god that's a good idea!' And they're going to be so disappointed when they find out it's me!"

The GMA crew tried to throw Bettany a bone by saying that based on Marvel Studios' code, the actor could be trolling us now, in order to set us up for an actual big twist cameo in the finale. It was enough to get Bettany off the hot seat, as he played up the always vague and mysterious air that Marvel Studios stars must maintain, while also faking a video call glitch: "I'd love to answer that question, but my service keeps click--".

:roflmao:

3 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

At the dentist 

mephisto 

E7F24E91-7BA3-403C-9D87-C0983F352454.jpeg

"I'm sorry my friend, but we're all out of novocaine today.  Now, open your mouth.... and say 'Ah' "..... the Dentist said with a wry smile.  A high pitched whirring sound began and he leaned in with his drill.  His breath seemed hot and I could detect a faint smell of... (brimstone?) on his breath.

4 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Reminds me of when I yelled "social studies sucks!" in 8th grade and I was bodily taken out of the class and thrown into another room with a hatchet faced nun.

I had Brothers... the nuns were the worse... 

Actually... the ex nun who left the order to get married and was later left at the altar. 

She was the worst... 

When I went back for my 20 year reunion the big question that was asked to the Brothers was, "Is so and so dead?"  She was mean. Like...twisted mean.   Even the rest of the faculty disliked her.