• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Or...

What if the Multiverse is at play here? What if Westview happens to contain a geo-dimenstional anomaly where Wanda is able to access the Multiverse and perhaps access the energy of another Mind Stone to power Vision? And if Bruce Banner is right in Infinity War, perhaps Vision is more than the Stone and this multiversal energy is enough to bring him back to life? And if this is the case, I can see how Wanda would want to protect this "zone" more than anything. And not only would it be an incubator for a re:Vision, but also be a Mulitversal maternity ward for children she's able to somehow create with Vision. I'm digging these guessing games.

Sounds possible.

I mostly hate the idea of having to keep tracking of multiple universes so I'm hoping not, but since Feige appears to see it as his solution to actors leaving the MCU and bringing back the characters from parallel universes I'm braced to have to swallow the idea that yep, we're about to get barraged with the multiverse.  :ohnoez:

Edited by fantastic_four

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

yeah, an ultron was running around without the mind stone, so why can't vision at some point? granted, it is not clear ultron really had the whole range of human emotions like vision did

The Mind Stone is what brought both Ultron and Vision to 'life' - in different ways. Without the stone, it seems that Vision would just be a shell for JARVIS.

9 minutes ago, the blob said:

yeah, an ultron was running around without the mind stone, so why can't vision at some point? 

He can to some unknown extent which may or may not be like Vision was, and that was the entire reason they were protecting Vision in Infinity War for Shuri to do that.  But they failed, and Thanos killed Vision.  I can't see any viable way to bring him back aside from magic or the idea that Shuri saved his mind off somewhere while she was working on him.

Edited by fantastic_four

17 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Coincidentally they've announced the introduction of Rama-Tut--better known as Kang after FF #19--into the next Ant-Man movie.

I don't think it's a coincidence. The government has been doing all kinds of research into mystic powers but they need machines to reproduce the same sound waves continuously. Consider how our machines produce EM waves which are converted into visible & audible waves for us to perceive. Look at Egyptian hieroglyphs & you will notice that their was scepters are actually tuning forks that were used to alter vibratory frequencies. They had an understanding of resonance which they used to enslave the masses & the same thing is going on to a lesser extent with satellites today. I think Jedi is an amalgam of the djed.

djed.jpg

Edited by chezmtghut

10 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

I try not to create conspiracies. :baiting:

It's not a conspiracy. It's a theory or like FF noted a hypothesis of what could be taking place based on past events and character traits.

emotion01.gif.c2ec12505168575e92cefe6bfc7e00f0.gif

:baiting:

Like I noted earlier, one of the MCU plot holes is The Decimation and the logic behind how people reappear after they are brought back by Stark's action.

If someone was in the air or over water via a plane or boat (or even a spaceship) and now they are brought back in the same location - that's going to be an ugly situation for someone.

26 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Mid-season trailer

I wasn’t a fan of the first two episodes, but enjoyed #3 and 4. Even though the last was basically a recap . I always found “ Darcy’s “ attempt at comic relief to be a failed attempt , ( apparently not a poly sci major but astrophysicist ) but enjoyed Jimmy Woo as a character ( especially since he figured out how to do his card trick )

From the mid season trailer the following seem to appear: 

we have the sitcom running through another  couple decades - 80s ( and a ET style Halloween ?) 90, and 2000’s .

a battle takes place in wandas town 

a vehicle penetrates the outer barrier of the town and makes its way in 

vision leaves the town 

3 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

What past events and/or character traits suggest that Wanda can bring the dead back to life?

:baiting:

See, you are moving past that simple logic you strive for. Vision is android (a robot with a human appearance) that was given life via the Mind Stone.

hm

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Like I noted earlier, one of the MCU plot holes is The Decimation and the logic behind how people reappear after they are brought back by Stark's action.

If someone was in the air or over water via a plane or boat (or even a spaceship) and now they are brought back in the same location - that's going to be an ugly situation for someone.

Kevin Feige on Professor Hulk's Snap

*Professor Hulk's action

13 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Kevin Feige on Professor Hulk's Snap

*Professor Hulk's action

Excuse me - the Hulk Snap.

That is the simple concept where not only did Hulk bring people back in an instant, but also he 'Smart Hulked' them too? Suspension of disbelief stretched to the ultimate level.

22 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

And he's dead. You didn't answer the question, though.

(tsk)

Does an android die, or did the technology utilized by the Mind Stone give him the aspect of humanoid appearances including unique characteristics?

There. I answered you. (:

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

This isn't a plot hole. Even if people weren't brought back safely, they were still brought back. The movie just doesn't visually show how everyone is brought back. It may have been possible people were brought back over the ocean or in space. It's still not a plot hole.

43 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Excuse me - the Hulk Snap.

That is the simple concept where not only did Hulk bring people back in an instant, but also he 'Smart Hulked' them too? Suspension of disbelief stretched to the ultimate level.

Professor Hulk verbally says "Everybody comes home," as he's getting ready to put on the Iron Gauntlet. This could mean a lot of things, including everyone comes back safely. Banner has a big brain, it doesn't require a major stretch of suspension of disbelief to accept that his "wish" is a complex one and that he multi-tasked in it, such as making sure people in a dangerous position are brought back safely. He even says later he tried to bring Natalie back, but it didn't work.

Edited by @therealsilvermane

36 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

They're dead. Just like everyone who was in planes piloted by folks who vanished are dead. And cars that crashed into people when the drivers diappeared may have killed those people. And patients whose surgeons disappeared mid surgery and on and on. So, Thanos succeeded in killing a bunch of people. And I will thank my 9 year old for pointing this out ... if you just rematerialize where you were before, what if someone else is standing there right now or there is an object there??

An android can also be brought back to life though. I would think that when Wanda destroyed the soul stone, she absorbed the consciousness of Vision from it & that WandaVision is her minds struggle to hold onto Vision at all cost, creating a time loop.

38 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

I wasn’t a fan of the first two episodes, but enjoyed #3 and 4. Even though the last was basically a recap . I always found “ Darcy’s “ attempt at comic relief to be a failed attempt , ( apparently not a poly sci major but astrophysicist ) but enjoyed Jimmy Woo as a character ( especially since he figured out how to do his card trick )

From the mid season trailer the following seem to appear: 

we have the sitcom running through another  couple decades - 80s ( and a ET style Halloween ?) 90, and 2000’s .

a battle takes place in wandas town 

a vehicle penetrates the outer barrier of the town and makes its way in 

vision leaves the town 

I think she is great. And Thor 1 was in 2011. Wandavision is 20__ (?). Plenty of time for her to change majors and get a doctorate, assuming she was not snapped out of existence.