• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WB's SHAZAM 2 starring Zackary Levi (4/1/22)
1 1

696 posts in this topic

1718623460_Sandbergpost06212021.png.e22b8914a320a23ef0af79966bf224fb.png

Proper.  Bravo for Grace Fulton and her film screen time promotion!  :applause:

So pleased Sandberg recovered from the Michelle Borth miscast. Too bad the producers didn't go further and put Jack in the Captain Marvel Jr. suit he so rightly deserved all along as one of the top actors currently in Hollywood as well...  comme ci, comme ça.  :frown:

1601713044_TheRealCaptainMarvelJr..png.71f8a566a5a746ba67d7fb1cd04182e9.png

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

10 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

It's become more clear why Michelle Borth won't be back due to something she may have posted on Instagram

:eek:

I highly doubt these disruptive Internet theories people are too quick and very eager to jump on board with.  The Shazoom DC Fandom Panel last August 22, 2020 was for me 10 minutes of irritation and dissapointment.  I never looked closely before at the Shazam! Fury of the Gods poster Faith Herman supposedly drew because I puked in my mouth at the sight of Sinbad having anything to do with this sequel to a movie I truly adore as a fan of the moviemakers and cast involved. 

I wouldn't cross the street to see this has-been who never-was if he does have a character part in this sequel.  Either Sandberg or Levi afterwards passed it off as a prank and joke for the Fandom Panel and I am hoping it was just a lame attempt at humour which I didn't think was at all funny.

If you look at the drawing of Mary Marvel it is the facial image of Grace Fulton, so this recasting decision was made long ago last year prior to any unfortunate Instagram postings conspiracists wish to champion as Rites of the Dum-Dum and do their ape death dance around like something out of Tarzan novels.  :facepalm:

23284722_Sandbergpost06222020.png.ba2a96832a3c5326a2413da7da1c8dbb.png

564790746_ShazamFuryoftheGodsPoster.thumb.png.513ae350761f78aba274e7cdd70b4ed2.png

57 minutes ago, Mr.TawkyTawny said:

I highly doubt these disruptive Internet theories people are too quick and very eager to jump on board with.  The Shazoom DC Fandom Panel last August 22, 2020 was for me 10 minutes of irritation and dissapointment.  I never looked closely before at the Shazam! Fury of the Gods poster Faith Herman supposedly drew because I puked in my mouth at the sight of Sinbad having anything to do with this sequel to a movie I truly adore as a fan of the moviemakers and cast involved. 

I wouldn't cross the street to see this has-been who never-was if he does have a character part in this sequel.  Either Sandberg or Levi afterwards passed it off as a prank and joke for the Fandom Panel and I am hoping it was just a lame attempt at humour which I didn't think was at all funny.

If you look at the drawing of Mary Marvel it is the facial image of Grace Fulton, so this recasting decision was made long ago last year prior to any unfortunate Instagram postings conspiracists wish to champion as Rites of the Dum-Dum and do their ape death dance around like something out of Tarzan novels.  :facepalm:

Whether she was replaced over the post or not, it truly was a tone deaf decision. Like putting a target on your head with 'shoot here' written on it.

21 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

abaced865351dca3df1cf339ba3c0c9e.gif.bcbe5ef0a4aa010e8657197d9f497ccf.gif

Honestly, I'm far too preoccupied in my daily life trying to make the world a better place than how I found it to have an opinion about anything.  My lucidity makes me the last person someone would want to pick for a "man on the street" interview. 

If I happen to have one opinion though, whenever a CBM movie drops in theatres you have a remarkable talent with crunching the box office numbers better than anyone. Bar none.  Don't know if it's just a side hobby of yours or you work in the film industry, I truly admire your passion for it.  (thumbsu

156721066_MaryMarvelPainting.thumb.png.d32bace4c54f1f175bdf84d42661ae4f.png