• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+ LOKI (2021)
12 12

794 posts in this topic

I think spidey 3 does but pretty much burnt out on any filler movies-prob wont go see any of the others in the theatre even. Maybe Doc Strange. 

On 7/5/2021 at 3:09 PM, RickSp said:

Episode 4 was much better, quite glad the 'Time Keepers' turned out the way they did, gives us more to look forward to in upcoming reveals.

I'm still not convinced they will have a character like Kang actually show up though. In the same way there was no chance that WandaVision was going to introduce Reed Richards (remember the speculation about the special engineer....).

The MCU shows so far have been ok but lack the grandeur of an event level film where the real A lister characters make their debut.

Well shut my mouth....

Loki season 2 has been confirmed by Marvel Studios, in an official teaser that was included as part of the end credits of Loki season 1's finale. Reports that Marvel Studios had already approved Loki for a second season started to circulate before season 1 arrived, going all the way back to 2019 when Marvel's legal filings for Loki's production indicated that multiple seasons of the show were planned. While we still don't have any official information from Marvel Studios yet (at the time of writing this), there are a few details that the rumor mill has provided in the last few months.

loki-season-2-confirmed-marvel-studios-1275571.thumb.jpeg.482c0a5250fc96474f71cb1827850bd4.jpeg

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

What do we get next? I think it’s Hawkeye?

Supposedly I have to see Black Widow before that though. 

Next couple weeks are a dead zone. What If? is in August, Shang Chi in September, Hawkeye is probably October, Eternals November, and Spider-Man and Ms Marvel probably in December.

35 minutes ago, AJLewandoski said:

Next couple weeks are a dead zone. What If? is in August, Shang Chi in September, Hawkeye is probably October, Eternals November, and Spider-Man and Ms Marvel probably in December.

Lots to look forward to!

10 minutes ago, FutureFlash said:

So with Loki wrapping up is it worth the watch? I did watch the first two and found it kind of boring and lost interest. 

Although a LOT of narrative between characters, I felt it was a great way to wrap the show up while teasing the heck out of the future.

Especially the big bad, who someone made it clear how bad he can be.

From the comics I always that he was more actions speak louder than words and I’ll be honest sometimes in the final episode it fell in the category of buffoonery 

im used to that with villains like the Joker not for someone like the one we saw here

54 minutes ago, FutureFlash said:

So with Loki wrapping up is it worth the watch? I did watch the first two and found it kind of boring and lost interest. 

Not sure what's going to happen, but it seems like it's going to be key in terms of where Phase 4 is going.

Episode 5 was my favorite episode of the Disney Plus shows...and episode 6 blew episode 5 away.  (worship)  The actor playing Kang is HUGELY likable, loved loved LOVED him and I LOVE his take on the character.  So glad they decided to have him in the entire episode.  :cloud9:

The finale looks like it is pointing the entirety of Phase 4 straight towards Multiverse of Madness and No Way Out, but I'm EXTREMLY confused about something.  Look at the original pre-Covid release order of the content in the picture below.  Note that it shows Multiverse of Madness being released BEFORE Loki.  Doesn't that tell us something about the loose ends from the finale?  It looks as if that finale set up a big conflict between multiverses, but how does that fit if it occurs AFTER Multiverse of Madness?  ???  Did they change the Loki finale given the new ordering, or was it always going to happen like we just saw it happen?  hm

Also, I need to re-watch the episode.  Did Kang make a reference to Shuma-Gorath without using his name, or is every reference he made warning about the danger of letting the timelines play out without the TVA pruning them entirely about variants of himself and the cloud-monster Alioth?  (shrug)

1163272717.jpg.5.jpg

1 hour ago, FutureFlash said:

there is going to be a season 2 :)