• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!!! JUNK SALE! Huge sale with Tons of Comics and Weird Stuff
5 5

264 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

If you mean the Batman button, I don't see a take under it. Don't know why he did that?

So, if that is what you are refering to, I guess it's yours...

I’m guessing Norrins took it but missed the :take it:  I will take it IF he doesn’t want it

25 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I’m guessing Norrins took it but missed the :take it:  I will take it IF he doesn’t want it

I will PM him when I get all done tonight and if not, it's yours and will let you know. I usually go by the first :takeit: and he hasn't done it. You're a great guy to give him the chance(thumbsu

Racket Squad #12 Aug 1954 Charlton Pubs

Wow, what a classic Ditko cover! I'm not a huge Ditko fan as a rule, but this one is in my top 5. You can really feel that explosion. And the contents? Wow,I think I will just let the pictures speak for themselves...

Well, it's a little holy... Has two punch holes in spine and even one at the top right why? That being said, that is probably how this copy was so well preserved. Other than the holes, it is bright, clean and tight. Spine is smooth. Staples are very neatly popped but cover is still attached. No tears, creases or missing pieces. Book has a little wave to it. Not creased and I see no sign of water damage, just waved. Back cover has a bit on an indentation spot. Fresh, supple interior pages.

$75.

racketsquad12a.jpg

racketsquad12b.jpg

racketsquad12c.jpg

racketsquad12d.jpg

racketsquad12e.jpg

racketsquad12f.jpg

SOLD!

Black Cat Mystery #39 June 1952 Harvey Pubs

What an awsome book. Great "Frankenstein" grabbing a little boy cover. Sick contents, just see the photos. I know why my mom hated books like this and the good Doctor selected for inclusion in Seduction of the Innocent!

Very pretty copy. Check out that beautiful black cover. No tears, chips, creases or missing pieces.Glossy as all get out. Nice off white interior pages. But... there is always a but huh? The covers are very neatly split and detached from book. In a mylar you would be drooling...

$50 as is...

blackcat39a.jpg

blackcat39b.jpg

blackcat39c.jpg

blackcat39d.jpg

blackcat39e.jpg

blackcat39f.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Black Cat Mystery #39 June 1952 Harvey Pubs

What an awsome book. Great "Frankenstein" grabbing a little boy cover. Sick contents, just see the photos. I know why my mom hated books like this and the good Doctor selected for inclusion in Seduction of the Innocent!

Very pretty copy. Check out that beautiful black cover. No tears, chips, creases or missing pieces.Glossy as all get out. Nice off white interior pages. But... there is always a but huh? The covers are very neatly split and detached from book. In a mylar you would be drooling...

$50 as is...

blackcat39a.jpg

blackcat39b.jpg

blackcat39c.jpg

blackcat39d.jpg

blackcat39e.jpg

blackcat39f.jpg

:takeit:

OK, last one of the thread and I'm going to close down, pop a beer and relax for a while...

DC Comics 1936 New Adventure Comics Magazine Junior Federal Men Club Pinback!

2nd DC club behind the More Fun club.This is two years before Superman. Being a comic book premium collector, I can't stress how hard these are to find. They just aren't out there.This one has a tiny cello split just to the left of the wing otherwise great shape.The photo suks.My camera just doesn't do good close up photos. I went in a little close so the small print could be read. In hand, it is very sharp. Find a better one (or any one). You can own a great piece of DC history.

I will try later to post a more clear photo but this will have to do for now.

$225.

federalmenclubpin.jpg

00C27275-1180-43AF-AFCF-28FF7326BA19.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

OK, done. Everything marked sold up to date. I will let this run tomorrow and probably send out invoices on Tuesday. PLEASE! check your invoices carefully.This is the most books I've sold at one time here and I don't want to screw up anybody's order!

Thanks Gang!

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Cochran Catalogs go to Pop! Many thanks. This is very cool stuff!

I have several earlier Cochran catalogs which show more strip art than comic book art. When you see those nice depictions of Raymond Flash Gordons, how can you not be amazed at his ink work?? Really jaw-dropping stuff, along with the Hogarths, the Fosters, etc.  :cloud9:

On 6/1/2019 at 4:57 PM, Robot Man said:

Joe Palooka #23 Aug 1948 Harvey Pubs

OK, I know what you are thinking...Joe Palooka suks and he usually does. However there are a few good ones. There are a couple of later issues with off the wall torture covers and this one. Joe Palooka picks Miss Atomic Blonde of 1948. "Big Bathing Beauty Issue". Great GGA cover and story! Worth grabbing if you like this sort of thing. :devil:

A real nice, clean, tight complete copy. Flat with tight, smooth spine. Nice color and slightly yellowed but supple interior pages. Has a light corner crease that only shows from inside the front cover.  Tiny piece off top right corner and a little yellowed on the side.

There is a lessor copy currently on the boards with the centerfold missing for $15. Grab a tight, complete copy for

Was $30.  Now $25.!

joepalooka1.jpg

joepalooka2.jpg

joepalooka3.jpg

joepalooka4.jpg

joepalooka5.jpg

:takeit:

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Fantastic Novels #6 March 1948 Better Publications

I believe this is the first "Ship of Ishtar by A.Merritt. Nice, headlights cover.

A beautiful copy! Tight, square full paper spine. Cover is bright and glossy with nothing missing. Back cover is white. A few minor, small edge tears. Yellowed but very fresh interior paper. I love pulps like this!

$25.

pulpfantasticnovels3:48.a.jpg

pulpfantasticnovels3:48.b.jpg

pulpfantasticnovels3:48.c.jpg

Take

3 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

You are a good man.  This is the first time I checked this thread today.   Yes, I meant to take it, :takeit:really not sure what happened.  Thanks for being cool about it guys ... and I definitely owe you one. 

6 minutes ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

You are a good man.  This is the first time I checked this thread today.   Yes, I meant to take it, :takeit:really not sure what happened.  Thanks for being cool about it guys ... and I definitely owe you one. 

He is a good guy. Also you probably did click the sign, but since we went to the new board software they do occasionally vanish when the post first pops up.  I’ve had it happen to me a couple times too. 

On 5/28/2019 at 6:01 PM, Robot Man said:

Super Magician V3#7 Nov 1944 Street and Smith Pubs

Another cool title that has been picking up some steam. Some GGA and poor treatment of the "enemy"...

Single staple issue that cover has become neatly detached. Tear at single staple. A light pencil name on back cover. No real tears or creases to speak of. Centerfold well attached to yellowed supple pages.

Was $45.   Then $40.   Now $35!

supermagicianv3#7a.jpg

supermagicianv3#7b.jpg

supermagicianv3#7c.jpg

supermagicianv3#7d.jpg

Take