• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,854 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2022 at 9:08 PM, Dark Knight said:

They had a price tag of $775k during this year's Wondercon when it was up for display.

Oh gotcha. Wonder what they would take. I mean all things considered, $405K doesn’t seem that bad 🤷‍♂️

On 6/8/2022 at 1:30 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

Damn impressive collection of Superman comics and memorabilia! Called the Milt Rosenberg Superman Collection

https://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?No=0&N=52+792+4294941610

I'd be tickled to own any of these goodies.

unnamed.jpg

Milt had one of the best collections of comic book "stuff" The non-comic book stuff is for the most part the most remarkable part. Such impossible to find pieces. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have lucked into these. I know of only one other Fo Lee Gum badge in the original wallet. 

supermanamericaring.jpg

supermanwallett1.jpg

supermanwallett2.jpg

On 6/10/2022 at 10:05 AM, Robot Man said:

Milt had one of the best collections of comic book "stuff" The non-comic book stuff is for the most part the most remarkable part. Such impossible to find pieces. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have lucked into these. I know of only one other Fo Lee Gum badge in the original wallet. 

supermanamericaring.jpg

supermanwallett1.jpg

supermanwallett2.jpg

Oh yeah the books were cool but nothing super special. It was definitely all the other collectibles I saw that’s very impressive! Just thinking of the time that went into all that, wow. And the rarity as you explained of some of these.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:36 AM, LDarkseid1 said:
On 6/16/2022 at 9:09 AM, Terry JSA said:

The CGC 9.4 All Star Comics #8 sold for $1,620,000. 

Roughly $650K bump from previous sale. Seems solid.

Yep that's a pretty successful price for the book.  It was purchased around 2017 and it took 5 years to move it.  

On 6/16/2022 at 12:08 PM, buttock said:

If you ignore the interim sale, yes. 

I referenced it, the roughly $950K sale that was on eBay right? Unless you mean an additional interim sale that happened between the $950K and this?

On 6/16/2022 at 12:33 PM, szav said:

Most of the OA guys are disappointed in this sale, as it was expected to easily surpass the SW8 page, which it did not. 

Sill a great price I’d say and it’s easy to write off the SW8 page as just two inexperienced unsay bidders getting kind of crazy.

I guess Spiderman still rules the day unfortunately lol