• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder Appreciation Topic
1 1

270 posts in this topic

It was revealed at Comic-Con 2022 that Snyder would be guest-starring as himself on the 365th episode of Teen Titans Go! and now it's been revealed how it came to be. Teen Titans Go! director Peter Michail says (via CBR) that it was "surprisingly very easy" to get Snyder on the show, as Snyder was already a fan. Michail says that they reached out to the Justice League director to pitch him their idea and "he loved it" and that "it was an incredible experience" having Synder on the show. Read Michail's full comment below:

"He's a fan of the show, yo. We reached out and pitched him the idea. He loved it and was actually a fan -- like Greg's saying -- of the show. It was surprisingly very easy. It was, and he was great! It was an incredible experience, and we're honored to have him as a part of the Teen Titans Go! world, for sure."

On 8/2/2022 at 10:38 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

@Bosco685, do you happen to know of any quality phone cases with ZSJL designs? I just got an iPhone 13 and would love to fit it with something beautiful.

Let me go back and look. There were some called out on social media a few months back as being quite good. I'll circle back with any information.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:08 PM, Bosco685 said:

Let me go back and look. There were some called out on social media a few months back as being quite good. I'll circle back with any information.

I just found an awesome Darkseid one for $20, definitely buying it. Apparently they made 1 for each of those 3 Justice League #59 ZSJL covers, too. Quite nice. Hopefully it's as good in-hand as it looks in the images.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:30 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

That is f***ing amazing. lol

WBD needs to create that animated Doomsday story. That was incredible!

Heck, Young Justice has been doing it for years. And nailing fantastic animated storytelling high points. To include a deeper Vandal Savage story I never knew I would care about.