• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skybolt's Slabbed Good Girl Art Collection

1,029 posts in this topic

Outstanding colors!! And what a sweet GGA image! :cloud9:

This thread has been dead for a long time. It's time to resurrect it with a few books I picked up about 6 months, which was the last time I purchased a book:

jojo11cgc80.jpg

That's a beauty!! :cloud9:

This thread has been dead for a long time. It's time to resurrect it with a few books I picked up about 6 months, which was the last time I purchased a book:

jojo11cgc80.jpg

I agree, that's awesome. Welcome back Skybolt, we missed you :applause:

jojo11cgc80.jpg

I agree, that's awesome. Welcome back Skybolt, we missed you :applause:

Thanks, I'm glad to be back. :)

Since I recently bought a house, I've been taking a break from collecting and saving my pennies. It's nice to frequent the boards again. :)

jojo11cgc80.jpg

The Master is back!

nice

I am very fond of the Seven Seas and Exciting 60.

1625487513_4ed0d94121.jpg1626389426_aff358fcf0.jpg

Welcome back by the way.

bb

I picked up this one recently too. Not as colorful as 60 but still a pretty nice Judy. These are real bargains for GGA I think.

bb

4186526754_b4f3815f6f_b.jpg