• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skybolt's Slabbed Good Girl Art Collection

1,029 posts in this topic

I picked up this one recently too. Not as colorful as 60 but still a pretty nice Judy. These are real bargains for GGA I think.

bb

4186526754_b4f3815f6f_b.jpg

I doubt if the Startling comics would be as cheap. Like the cover a lot. It rivals the Exciting 60.

4187943045_e588bff8dc_b.jpg

Glad to finally update this thread. :)

startlingcomics49cgc70l.jpg

What a great new book to post in this thread. One of my all-time favorite covers! :headbang:

I admit, it does look a tad suspicious. I believe, however, that that the "kel" in kelholt is short for "Kelly". Not sure about that skybolt fella, but I think it is safe to say that they are not one and the same.

:idea:

...says kelholt to skybolt. have y'all noticed that you never see those two guys at the same time?

I heard they are both alter-egos for pennynike! :ohnoez:

I admit, it does look a tad suspicious. I believe, however, that that the "kel" in kelholt is short for "Kelly". Not sure about that skybolt fella, but I think it is safe to say that they are not one and the same.

:idea:

...says kelholt to skybolt. have y'all noticed that you never see those two guys at the same time?