• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2022 at 5:01 PM, kav said:

I'm still not over this holland thing.  I thought he spoke american!  there's a metaphor here somewhere for something.

They had to do a voice-over in Homecoming for the scene that he flies in front of a train stop because his British accent came out when filming.

Guys like Cavill, Garfield, Holland etc simply have incredible acting when it come to pretending to be American.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:52 PM, kav said:

its pretty incredible he can do this-I always thought american actors using british accents would sound fake to them britishers.

You're crazy.

Keanu Reeves was amazing in Dracula.

VanDyke in Mary Poppins is the benchmark.  

On 2/4/2022 at 4:45 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

They had to do a voice-over in Homecoming for the scene that he flies in front of a train stop because his British accent came out when filming.

Guys like Cavill, Garfield, Holland etc simply have incredible acting when it come to pretending to be American.

Actually its rather easy to do, Hugh Laurie has the biggest tell, and Benedict Cumberbatch is also easy to spot

They lisp, ever so slightly 

On 2/1/2022 at 1:54 PM, Bosco685 said:

It is always a bummer to see that the Force Awakens is the number 1 domestic box office winner! 

Even though I didn't care for NWH, it was better than the Space turd that is TFA! 

On 2/4/2022 at 12:48 PM, Comics4All said:

It is always a bummer to see that the Force Awakens is the number 1 domestic box office winner! 

Even though I didn't care for NWH, it was better than the Space turd that is TFA! 

yes very very frustrating.  and hollywood goes ahead and make stinkers because THEY MAKE MONEY!  :pullhair:

On 2/4/2022 at 3:44 PM, kav said:

yes very very frustrating.  and hollywood goes ahead and make stinkers because THEY MAKE MONEY!  :pullhair:

As long as someone produces manure , there will be someone to buy it. 

Movie insider Amit Chaudhury has revealed that the upcoming Spider-Man: No Way Home DVD and Blu-ray release will include over 100 minutes of bonus footage – and that seemingly includes some additional scenes from some of the coolest cameo appearances.

Of course, the biggest cameo was the return of both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield as the multiverse portals opened up to reveal the former Spider-Man actors. As you'd expect, it looks as though we’ll be getting additional footage of them hanging out.

The deleted scene in question is simply titled “The Spideys Hang Out” and runs for approximately 4 minutes 25 seconds. What’s it about? At this stage, we have absolutely no idea, but more footage of the three Spideys goofing around is fine by me.

Edited by Bosco685

On 2/4/2022 at 1:47 PM, The Meta said:

Actually its rather easy to do, Hugh Laurie has the biggest tell, and Benedict Cumberbatch is also easy to spot

They lisp, ever so slightly 

I wouldn't say that confidently. Laurie and Cumberbatch are 2 dudes that I already knew are British. The other guys I mentioned, I didn't know until after seeing some of their movies.

Saw it last night, excellent. Popcorn fun. Some interesting choices once we get 3 the magic number but I won't quibble. For instance it was just fine that

Spoiler

May says Ben's line

I was surprised that I thought I knew which Spidey was which in the last battle, even with them swinging around. Garfield is a giant compared to the others. And I always enjoy Tobey. Only 10 in the theatre and I heard a gasp when mid credit scene came on, which I enjoyed the content of and accept what the did at the end there even if it makes no sense.