• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

While appearing in a recent episode of the Happy Sad Confused podcast, Andrew Garfield admitted he lied to former co-star Emma Stone about his Spider-Man: No Way Home role. The actor recalled Stone frequently texting him to ask if he was in the movie, to which he denied every time, only for her to find out the truth upon seeing the film. See what Garfield shared below:

"Emma kept on texting me and was like, 'Are you in this new Spider-Man film?' and I was like, 'I don't know what you're talking about.' [Laughs] She was like, 'Shut up, just tell me.' I was like, 'I honestly don't know,' I couldn't even tell her, it was hilarious. And then she saw it and was like, 'You're a jerk.' [Laughs] I didn't want to tell anyone, I took it super seriously, I told no one."

:roflmao:

On 1/19/2022 at 3:50 PM, media_junkie said:

Had this thing been released in China you are looking at $2 billion easy.

hollywood should grab a pair and say we arent releasing any of our movies to you unless we can release all of them.  they hold all the cards.

On 1/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, paperheart said:

may end up just shy of $600MM > than entire MCU slate from 2021 combined #PhaseBore

It's way worse than that. If you look at how much each of the phasebore moives made.
Black Widow/Shang-Chi/Eternals overall lost -$85.5 Million 
Spider-Man NWH has made $679 Million

So technically SM has made $764.5 million more than the other 3 combined so far and it's not done. :roflmao:

On 1/20/2022 at 3:04 PM, Bosco685 said:

Just like the Eternals promotion where if you napped 3 times you won a prize

If you spot the 3 jellyfish in Eternals you get a powerpoint from angelina jolie!