• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, MattTheDuck said:

How often do you see each sequel do better than the last in a trilogy?  LOTR?  SW?

movie viewers clearly are "hungry" for a quality movie with an excellent story. "Cape fatigue" does not exist.

This latest Spider-man is my favorite of the trilogy. Somehow they made me care what happens to the characters which is crucial for a movies success. When a character is killed it should matter to me and make me feel some emotion, which I absolutely did NOT feel in Eternals yet in this movie I admit to tearing up.

Well made movie.

Edited by Artboy99

On 12/21/2021 at 6:04 AM, Bosco685 said:

She was one of the characters coming through the Multiverse cracks. Still waiting for some of those images to pop up soon.

I have seen the film a few times now and tried to make out who I could see coming through the multiverse cracks. I definitely see Kraven (powerful figure holding a spear ), the Rhino (bulky muscular frame with a large horn on his head...and this is the traditional looking Rhino not that silly mechanized getup ), The Scorpion ( can definitely make out the stinger tail on a body)