• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,972 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

IMG_6708.thumb.JPG.7b1c305c7547a3d53d0a829170ed0f73.JPG

I had a chance to see the new Megan movie, which I can take or leave, and in fact turned it down due to not being up for horror to much; although, I "hear" it plays out like a: chucky meets comedy slasher type. :cheers:

Those were some hard lessons of for that doll to learn. I think my favorite was when he ran Brittany Spears off the road and the cackle, silliness lol

Bare in mind, that excerpt played as preview to Sean of the dead, which is more my style. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/7/2023 at 9:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had a chance to see the new Megan movie, which I can take or leave, and in fact turned it down due to not being up for horror to much; although, I "hear" it plays out like a: chucky meets comedy slasher type. :cheers:

Those were some hard lessons of for that doll to learn. I think my favorite was when he ran Brittany Spears off the road and the cackle, silliness lol

Bare in mind, that excerpt played as preview to Sean of the dead, which is more my style. :)

Oh nice, I definitely want to see that! I hadn't even heard of it, but I finally had the chance to go see Black Panther over the holiday break, and it was one of the trailers. I figured it was definitely something I could wait to hit streaming but also something I'll totally watch. I also watched Violent Night, and it was definitely worth a watch for what it was. Not a "great movie," but a lot of fun.

On 1/7/2023 at 9:38 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Oh nice, I definitely want to see that! I hadn't even heard of it, but I finally had the chance to go see Black Panther over the holiday break, and it was one of the trailers. I figured it was definitely something I could wait to hit streaming but also something I'll totally watch. I also watched Violent Night, and it was definitely worth a watch for what it was. Not a "great movie," but a lot of fun.

Ya that one with Santa was also on my radar, but unfortunately I had a late appointment the day I was to go, turned out the appointment got cancelled too doh!

Thanks for the recommendation 💕

50% off moving sale at the LCS, turns out they were only moving two doors down to a bigger store front. :)

$45 all in, it doesn't feel like I got a deal but idk 😂 looking at sales haha averages to about $7 a piece so idk. :ohnoez:

IMG_20230121_190221015.jpg

IMG_20230121_190209230.jpg

IMG_20230121_190201769.jpg

IMG_20230121_190150965.jpg

IMG_20230121_190133371.jpg

IMG_20230121_190115135.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM