• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,971 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2022 at 10:41 AM, CheeseFrog said:

I got lucky this morning… was just sitting on the shelf all alone.

F22F5CEE-5F9D-44EE-AEB9-FF726203C50D.jpeg

Very cool. Looks like a compilation of Star Wars Rebels Magazine. But are those new stories or summaries of the cartoon episodes?

On 6/1/2022 at 7:01 PM, srezvan said:

Very cool. Looks like a compilation of Star Wars Rebels Magazine. But are those new stories or summaries of the cartoon episodes?

I haven’t had a chance to read it yet.  At a glance I believe they’re new short stories.

Evidently stores received one copy as a ‘thank you’ copy, so was surprised to just see it sitting out. 

Bought 2 books in Unknown Comics' BOGO sale. They packed very securely in a Gemini with bubble wrap, but the Gemini was absolutely crunched in the mail somehow, which really sucks. The Die!namite 2 Red Sonja Puppeteer Lee cover suffered an unfortunate lower left corner crunch. It was my intention to keep that one anyway to go with my Puppeteer Lee Die!namite 1 Vampirella cover, so I can live with it (if I don't look too closely). I had thought about selling the New Mutants 25 Chew cover, and luckily it's somehow completely unscathed - the Sonja was sitting lower in the Gemini and took the brunt. But man, it looks so good in person it might be a keeper too...

IMG_5252.thumb.jpg.6ac7e4a7d30ec1c52c0de1c27890ee96.jpg