• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I will no longer deal with Comiclink

143 posts in this topic

i know that comiclink will ban me,but since i'm not gonna use them anymore anyway i could care less.i will be using heritage from here on out.comiclink should think their lucky stars i am not suing them for scamming me.once you are outbid a deal is no longer a deal but they are trying to screw me b/c they were screwed.not my problem!

I'm sure a phone call and a couple of emails explaining everything to Clink would've sorted everything out, rather than moaning about it on a message board.

comiclink sucks!i was outbid on an item well for some reason the insufficiently_thoughtful_person did not respond or something so once i was outbid i made other arrangements so b/c the other bidder screwed them they deleted the bid and made me the high bidder again.once i was outbid i have no more ties to them so i am not paying

Welcome to the boards. I can see it could be a problem if you bid on other

auctions believing you had been outbid and suddenly you're committed to

more than you can afford.

I'm impressed that you managed to find a thread from 2005.

Considering that us old-timers find the search function incapable of turning up what we posted yesterday, it is pretty impressive for a noob. :/

i have emailed them 4 or 5 times.I am not bashing for the heck of it or moaning as you call it.i have a legitimate complaint!

Really? And no help from Clink's staff? Did they reply?

I've actually found them pretty responsive in recent months. When I sent in some books for this months auction, I actually had someone email and give me their number in case I ever needed anything. They seem to have gotten much better on this front from when I first got into collecting. 2c

i know that comiclink will ban me,but since i'm not gonna use them anymore anyway i could care less.i will be using heritage from here on out.comiclink should think their lucky stars i am not suing them for scamming me.once you are outbid a deal is no longer a deal but they are trying to screw me b/c they were screwed.not my problem!

I'm sure a phone call and a couple of emails explaining everything to Clink would've sorted everything out, rather than moaning about it on a message board.

Agreed, even though he should have gotten an email reply, if he didn't all he had to do was call them to resolve this.

Yelling on a message board is so much easier, though.

Most problems can be resolved with a little patience and a short conversation.

I swear, people nowadays have no intention of ever fixing a problem. It seems like some people create problems just so that they can talk about them to others.

This has gotten ridiculous.

I've only bought a few books from Comiclink so I have no horse in this race, but I feel sorry for you Josh. The fact that you have kept your cool(for the most part) is commendable, my guess is your head is about to explode.

The conspiracy theories are the by far the most appalling. They are baseless and without evidence, but people have no problem suggesting these things might be going on with Comiclink. Josh is then compelled to have come on here and defend his business against such nonsense.

The honest to goodness issues should be directed towards Comiclink's customer service, not here.

comiclink sucks!i was outbid on an item well for some reason the insufficiently_thoughtful_person did not respond or something so once i was outbid i made other arrangements so b/c the other bidder screwed them they deleted the bid and made me the high bidder again.once i was outbid i have no more ties to them so i am not paying

Really Jason, "harvickfan4ever"? I thought you were a Carl Edwards fan.

:baiting:

I would suggest that before you air dirty laundry in public you sort out whether it is yours or someone else's...

-Douglas

ComicLink

The honest to goodness issues should be directed towards Comiclink's customer service, not here.

This is generally the case whenever there is any sort of a problem.

Rule #1 should be to go back to the person (or organization) that you have a problem with and try to resolve it one on one.

Anybody that doesn't do this first either has an agenda or is misguided in their approach. That's the long and short of it.

Community mediation, telling all your friends and public venting should be a last resort when all other avenues have been exhausted OR if the person with the grievance actually has some evidence to show that they are being circle jerked.

Community mediation, telling all your friends and public venting should be a last resort when all other avenues have been exhausted OR if the person with the grievance actually has some evidence to show that they are being circle jerked.

Unless you're Gerry Ross...

This is generally the case whenever there is any sort of a problem.

Rule #1 should be to go back to the person (or organization) that you have a problem with and try to resolve it one on one.

Anybody that doesn't do this first either has an agenda or is misguided in their approach. That's the long and short of it.

Well said.

WTTB! And remember, punctuation is your friend. :banana:

tinynascarfan -what're the odds?

There is NO way that this person is real. What's with all the shills lately? I mean, I'm beginning to think the actual *real* members here are only about 100-200 people.

There is NO way that this person is real. What's with all the shills lately? I mean, I'm beginning to think the actual *real* members here are only about 100-200 people.

Somehow, around the time you arrived the boards started to go off the rails.

hm Sounds about right.

200 hundred? It's the same twenty dorks trying to one up each other. I prefer the charcuterie boards any day of the week. hm

I believe in the concept of Roy, even though I've never been presented with any tangible evidence that he exists. I am hoping that he ( and not one his elves) will meet me in person in Eugene one day. :cool:

200 hundred? It's the same twenty dorks trying to one up each other. I prefer the charcuterie boards any day of the week. hm

Please read my custom title at the left :sumo:

I may be am a dork, but I don't have the deep pockets to impress any one on these boards.

I believe in the concept of Roy, even though I've never been presented with any tangible evidence that he exists. I am hoping that he ( and not one his elves) will meet me in person in Eugene one day. :cool:

:preach: